1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PDX-5

Condition of all items:
Mint, is in my wifes car under her driver seat right now.
This one puts out a TON of power, rated 75x4 and 300x1, birthsheet reads 107x4 rms and 458x1. That's 42% more full range power, and 53% more sub power!!

It is currently in the car so it will still have to be pulled, I'm just waiting on some custom inputs for her next amp before I pull it.

Total Price: :
$350 shipped OBO

Shipping Terms: :
Included, double boxed with all materials that came with it new.

Pictures: -

Additional info:

buy me asap thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Bump for ya brotha. Y'all have no idea how easy he is to work with. We have alot of transactions amongst each other.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Any problem with noise in any of the channels? And I highly doubt it but do you happen to know if the PDX can take balanced inputs directly?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.