Product Brand & Model:

VIctory Sonics PSU400

Condition of all items:

New

Total Price: :

$60

Shipping Terms: :

$10 usps priority anywhere in US.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

430W power rating is continuous draw I personally tested it for up to 600 watt picks and that will supply enough juice for about any amplifier testing purposes.
I wouldn`t use it for 2000watt amp but only because I use battery in parallel with this PSU for crazy amplifiers.
I use anderson connector pictured on the last picture for quick disconnect of distro block (not included with PSU) if you need one parts express has variety of them. I have them stocked so just ask.
Unit has thermo controlled fan and is virtually quiet until you load it.
Even at full load you can`t hear it over music playing.
Cascade APS is 3 times more expensive doing exactly the same thing in 2 times bigger box. 1 year warranty. I guarantee what I sell.
Voltage is constantly adjustable 10-15 Volts.

You can read member review here

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
400Watt of Cleanest power right here, bump.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Of course I bought one! So far the only thing I have done is hook up a cd player quickly. I really like the way you did the connections because it makes it so quick and easy without distribution blocks.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you tried running in parallel? I guess it wouldn't be a problem if you used diodes?
just did, paralleled 5 units together with diods, enough current to use as a welder that way. or power 3K watt sound system if your powerline is up to it. plus you can only plug number of units needed. 95% efficiency meaning that it will only draw as much current as needed.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course I bought one! So far the only thing I have done is hook up a cd player quickly. I really like the way you did the connections because it makes it so quick and easy without distribution blocks.
not even an amp yet?

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for a tax return spend (when it comes in!) awesome looking power supply. Gives me a work bench, system idea..
I love ideas, share?

Most importantly that i was able to stabilize voltage ripple to much lower numbers than ever before, in plain English that means no noise introduced .
I sold every cascade power supplies from my stash.No need for super expensive PSUs anymore.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I recently built a work bench out of 2x4 and one half sheet of birch wood, sanded and poly cleared, and beam supported, *looks way better than it sounds* I have an older HP power supply but it is low amp, I could use that one for HU and the one Im gonna get from you for an amp, build a custom shelf underneath the bench for the power supplies, then integrate leftover speakers and a sub built on to the back of the work bench, so it still has all the table room. Sorry if I am rambling, morning meds.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like fan, You should start a thread and share some pictures of the progress.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I will do that, I think I got the equipment picked out, just need a little more materials and one of your power supplies and I will start on it soon.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I recently built a work bench out of 2x4 and one half sheet of birch wood, sanded and poly cleared, and beam supported, *looks way better than it sounds* I have an older HP power supply but it is low amp, I could use that one for HU and the one Im gonna get from you for an amp, build a custom shelf underneath the bench for the power supplies, then integrate leftover speakers and a sub built on to the back of the work bench, so it still has all the table room. Sorry if I am rambling, morning meds.
Would you post photos or maybe create a thread or send me a pic! I have been wanting to do something like this.

1 - 20 of 354 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.