DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

****SOLD****Old School Vintage Polk Audio DB Series 6x9s and 5.25s DB525 DB690 LIKE NEW

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  OME573X 
#1 · (Edited)
DB525 $50 shipped
DB690 $100 shipped
Both pairs $130 shipped.

Polk Audio MOMO 6-1/2" 2-Way Component System...Complete, Tweeters, Crossovers and Drivers all in very nice condition.P/N MMC6500
$150 SOLDDDD

Older (Better) DB Polks
5-1/4" 2-Way Speakers, 4-ohms 45w RMS
P/N DB525 $50 shipped

Testing Video

6x9" 3-way Speakers with internal cross overs... these are visually identical to the MMC690 MOMO 6x9s I used to own, they also use the same grills and have almost identical specs... nice speakers, 4-ohm 100w RMS P/N DB690
$100 shipped OBO
Testing Video

Would consider a package deal for the 4.. can include little things to help the deal go through, speaker wire, baffles(plastic or foam) gold plated wire ends, RCA's, all sorts of smalls... let me know

Thanks for your time,
Adam B.
Audio equipment Automotive lighting Light Loudspeaker Computer speaker
Loudspeaker Subwoofer Audio equipment Computer speaker Car subwoofer
Product Auto part Automotive lighting Rim Wheel
Loudspeaker Subwoofer Audio equipment Product Technology
Product Audio equipment Headphones Technology Speaker
Auto part Automotive lighting
Audio equipment Technology Computer speaker Electronic device Speaker
Carbon Grille Audio equipment Boombox Metal
Floor
Car subwoofer Product Audio equipment Loudspeaker Vehicle audio

See less See more
2 10
#3 ·
Thank you sir!!!! I never had the components before but in high school I had 6x9 MOMOs with external crossovers in my 86 Camaro... wound up swapping them into my 85 suburban, then my 78 F150, then my 85 Monte and my 99 Jimmy... then I finally forgot to pull them out before I sold the truck lol... loved those speakers, didnt have them amped or anything just a nice Clarion head unit and they sounded great! Actualy has the matching momo 4x6s in the dash of the camaro too but I think I wound up killing those lol... to be honest the 6x9s looked and had almost identical specs too these DB 6x9s...

Blast from the past for sure... thanks for the free Bumpity Bump

#4 ·
MOMO's SOLD... still have the DB525 and DB690... honestly they sound as good as the Momos did... I have test videos I will try and see about posting on here... the 6x9s sound killer.

$130 shipped for all 4, these are the old school DB's... not the new junk.... they are extremely similar to the MMC690 and MMC525 MOMOs... in sound quality and aesthetics

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.