DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with these? Specs look good. I'm thinking about pairing these with the LPG soft dome tweeter. Any comments, or should I look elsewhere?

These will be in the stock door locations in a Mini with the tweeter right above the door handle. I listen to mostly rock, with some top 40, and a little bump too. I listen at moderate levels and never really crank it. I really want a set up that would be considered lively, but not colored. I'm not a really laidback speaker lover, I want a little punch.

I have the 6 channel JBL (4x60) and (2x75) for the sub, that will run my system with a 9855 doing x-over duty.

looking forward to some help!!

Matt

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Pretty smooth, natural sounding mids. Mid/bass is a bit limited, but by no means bad. I thought they rounded off a bit too much detail though. Overall sound is on the warm, softer side.

·
Registered
531 Posts
those the same ones from the alpine type x comps?

midbass didn't go super low....wasn't very snappy...snappier than koda's or pl's...but...not by much....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.