DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I installed a viper 5706 in my old suburban. I am very good with wiring and everything worked on the first try. After about 6 starts, I now get an error on the remote. It doesn’t flash the lights to say why and no relays click on to attempt to start. Just a 5 second or so pause before the error message. All other alarm functions are working. It does, however, start when using the manual activation.

What would cause this? I did change a few menu settings, but wouldn’t that affect the manual activation too?

Another thing, I tried to do the pit stop feature using the manual activation. It engaged the starter...seems I may need to try another setting on the engine sensing?? I’m asking for help now because tomorrow is my last day to return to amazon, lol, and I won’t be able to further troubleshoot it until Friday night. Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I’m a moron. I changed the pulse count to 2 pulses for what I thought was ONLY for the manual activation. Well I have to push the remote twice, too. Says it right in the description...further evidence I’m due for a break...oy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts