DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

This time I want to share my Audio system project for my Volvo C30 2013 R design.

The plan is to create a solid and well made project with medium quality components. I'm changing all speakers (Front doors and speakers in rear side panels). The head unit will stay the same due as everybody knows it is really hard to change console trim (waterfall), to get a better audio input to the amplifiers Ill use a DSP Hertz H8, Installed directly into the factory amp outputs.

In the attached pictures you can see the disassembly process, this project includes the sound deadening to all the parts, roof, doors, trunk, floor, side panels.

This is the first batch of pictures, I want to share all the process until I finish everything because there is not much information on the internet related to installation guides or something similar for audio installation in Volvos C30 or S40.

I hope some of the information shared on this post can be useful for you guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I own a C30 and while I do like mine, you should only buy it if you reaaaally want one. I loved them from the moment I saw them and that's why I like mine. But really there's no reason to get one over a Mini/GTI/Speed3/Focus ST unless you really want the C30. It's different, without really being better Kodi nox .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts