DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Best 15" SQ subs that you have heard or owned in a sealed enclosure.

• FI Q

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.D. 13 AV.2 (I know its not a 15" sub but it will move some air)

• TC sounds LMS-R

• Other, please chime in

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FIRST LET ME SAY I AM AWARE OF THE FACT THAT THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED A MILLION TIMES AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ASKING IT AGAIN. I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND DIN'T KNOW ANY BETTER BEFORE I STARTED THIS POLL. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY IGNORANCE. I'm ready to pull the trigger on a pair of 15' FI ssd or Q series subs for my 2010 suburban but am still a bit "on the fence".I and have had great input from everyone here in the thread I started last week. Thank you to everyone who chimed in, I really got a lot out you guys. I now want to run a quick vote on the subs I'm considering. I figure this is the best way to finalize my decision. Based on what I get here, I will decide at the end of the week. I'm actually going to leave the end result up to you guys! Thanks...let's do this!

·
Registered
781 Posts
You are going to get roasted for starting another thread about subs. You have to understand that there are so many " which sub should I get " threads that the real experts here have just tuned them out. All you need to know has been discussed here to death already. I run a single JBL W15GTI MKII in a box that has a net internal volume of 1.72 cu ft off of a Minotaur and could not be happier. For all the info that is on this site this should be the end of the discussion. So much fuss over a sub that produces such a small range. Just curious what you are running for midbass again? Cuz with this 15 you are going to need some serious midbass for it to blend well.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You are going to get roasted for starting another thread about subs. You have to understand that there are so many " which sub should I get " threads that the real experts here have just tuned them out. All you need to know has been discussed here to death already. I run a single JBL W15GTI MKII in a box that has a net internal volume of 1.72 cu ft off of a Minotaur and could not be happier. For all the info that is on this site this should be the end of the discussion. So much fuss over a sub that produces such a small range. Just curious what you are running for midbass again? Cuz with this 15 you are going to need some serious midbass for it to blend well.
Thanks for the heads up, I hear you loud and clear. I'm running dual 6.5" gothia mid bass drivers from a leviathan in a MMT array. Being that I am new to the forum, I apologize for the redundant question I am asking.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok I get that I should have searched past threads before starting this one.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I've never heard a 15 foot sub :p

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for voting.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally getting some input here...right on! Thank you very much.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a bump to see if I can get any more votes.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's looking like a JBL blowout, Its good to see the Daytons getting some support.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump before vote ends

·
Registered
8 Posts
audioanamoly... sent you a PM on the Zed amp you have for sale. Sorry, but I can't post up in the for sale section due to not having 500 posts yet. :cool:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I don't have experience with some of the ones you have listed but its very tough to beat the gti subs for the price and quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts