DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to borrow (rent?) a Mosconi A class and Genesis Dual Mono to test. I would be using them for about a week and will pay shipping and insurance both ways. Does anyone have either they are willing to lend out? I will throw in some kind of "thank you" as well when returning.

Much appreciated.

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
18,459 Posts
Sent to a friend with a mosconi..

Reactions: captainobvious

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I’ll be really curious of your feedback if you get them!
Funny because since few weeks I was searching/learning on class A for curiosity (and just missed the soundstream 3.0 on ebay :/)
But I got some genesis to try, from the man you probably know who has the dmx on ebay too. Maybe he would rent it?

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Which Genesis did you get?

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
This is getting interesting Captain. :)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Have you had a chance to test Zero4 and Zero1

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you had a chance to test Zero4 and Zero1
No I haven't.

The Zero3 and Zero1 are interesting.

Found a friend to lend me the A class (Thanks!!!). Still looking to try a Genesis Dual Mono or DMA

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool you found one!

I may have been misleading, the ones I got are not class A (four, compact four and sm60).
Nice pickups. Let me know how you like them. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts