DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas, I am looking for Art series amps that are beat to **** on the outside but are functioning 100%

I have no preference for color but they must be the .2 versions. Black or white, no preference.

I am going to refinish them so aesthetics are not a concern. The uglier the better, as long as they are accordingly priced. I am looking to get them cheap, so please keep that in mind.. They must be 100% functioning with or without plugs, insides must be in good condition, prefer non repaired, if repaired, must have documentation on where the work was done and proof that the amp functions 100%. If the amps are 100% functioning with warranty seals intact, that's a plus..

Needs
3) A1200.2's black or white
1) A300.2 black or white.
1) A600.2 black or white

I'm not in a rush, but please keep me in mind if you have anything or know of anyone that has anything available.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, 44 views and not a single response. Whose cold dead fingers do I need to pry a few of these from?? :)

Cheap doesn't mean free, I am willing to pay fair market value.. Just don't see a need to pay top dollar for an amp that is going to be customized..

May actually sell the last of my clean Arts, the A404.2.. I'm wrestling with the idea..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few PM's have come in.. Broken amps only.. Trying to work a deal out with one member.. C'mon fellas, fork 'em over!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts