DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So having a 2011 and 2014 Silverado/Sierra truck, I've made adapters for the front and rear of the vehicle speakers that, especially for 2011's, are way better than Metra/et al. I was wondering if it is allowed with my membership type to sell these to anyone interested in them. I'd probably not sell even $300 worth a year but just trying to help out someone looking to make a shortcut in their install. If not, no big deal. I won't cry about it. If it was a money maker (making HDPE baffles for people) someone else would have done it. :worried: I guess people could send me their stock speaker and I can template those too on top of the Chevy/GMC stuff.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'd have to do some digging in the forum rules. You can always post them in the for sale section, but then you are unable to advertise them elsewhere. You can link them in your signature too. I am pretty sure g0a/Mr. Marv do not have a full blown "Official Vendor" account, but they do their thing here.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I'd probably be in for a set for my 04 Tahoe. What kind of pricing?

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I PM'd you. I don't have a template to work from on those but they're basically rings with three screw holes. Not tough so should be quick if I'm given a stock speaker to work from.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Here's the rules.....
If you have a few sets lying around you want to get rid of then your normal account would do.
If you have a theoretical endless supply (meaning your making them to sell) then you need to be a vendor.
A good example would be WestCo who makes interconnects and sells them on here.
He's a vendor now.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
977 Posts
Here's the rules.....
If you have a few sets lying around you want to get rid of then your normal account would do.
If you have a theoretical endless supply (meaning your making them to sell) then you need to be a vendor.
A good example would be WestCo who makes interconnects and sells them on here.
He's a vendor now.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR
So we will all just pretend he didn't make this thread and he has 84 pair laying around since that is his favorite number and he has a mental problem which forced him to make that many when he decided to make just 1 pair for his own truck.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
So we will all just pretend he didn't make this thread and he has 84 pair laying around since that is his favorite number and he has a mental problem which forced him to make that many when he decided to make just 1 pair for his own truck.
Siriboom's ocd makes him do everything on an 84 count.

(Dont worry buddy, my ocd makes me do everything in 7's)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Siriboom's ocd makes him do everything on an 84 count.

(Dont worry buddy, my ocd makes me do everything in 7's)
Does trying to take the parking break off 5 times everytime you start the car count? :laugh:

Unfortunately the rules seem pretty set. Maybe we should all just keep in mind that if someone needs some baffles... we know a guy.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Lol.....something like that. :)

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts