Product Brand & Model:

sony xm-7547

Condition of all items:

any

Total Price: :

depends

Shipping Terms: :

i pay

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
wait somebody was selling one of these and has been trying to sell it for months....

·
Registered
292 Posts
Do you want one that doesn't work? You could send it to Zed Audio or wherever you chose to get it fixed. I bought it off Ebay a long time ago and was refunded the money but the buyer didn't want it back so I got it for free. You pay the shipping and you can have it. My guess is that it has a power supply issue. one of the transformers gets damn hot.

Just throwing it out there in case. I completely understand if your not interested.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you want one that doesn't work? You could send it to Zed Audio or wherever you chose to get it fixed. I bought it off Ebay a long time ago and was refunded the money but the buyer didn't want it back so I got it for free. You pay the shipping and you can have it. My guess is that it has a power supply issue. one of the transformers gets damn hot.

Just throwing it out there in case. I completely understand if your not interested.
yes i will take it please send pay pal info thanks alot

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
There's one on ebay.. price is a bit ridiculous but I bet it will drop.

it is new though....

there were 3 of them new on ebay a while back for $125 . I hesitated but I should have got them. new is hard to find

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I was selling these for a loooong time.

Last one went to Aus.

The black looks slick, you should not overlook it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
FWIW, I sent my XM-7547 back to Sony for repair. I was surprised by a very low cost ;) , especially considering I wasn't the original owner.

I wish I had the silver wire cover for mine. I have considered making a replacement out of brass to match the logo. Tyroneshoes, that black one looks awesome. I'd go so far as to say it may have even sold better back in the day if they looked like that. Did you have the dials re-silckscreened? Is it anodized or painted?

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
FWIW, I sent my XM-7547 back to Sony for repair. I was surprised by a very low cost ;) , especially considering I wasn't the original owner.

I wish I had the silver wire cover for mine. I have considered making a replacement out of brass to match the logo. Tyroneshoes, that black one looks awesome. I'd go so far as to say it may have even sold better back in the day if they looked like that. Did you have the dials re-silckscreened? Is it anodized or painted?
Nope. Just sanded, prepped and taped up a neat line

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/106477-fs-sony-mobile-es-7547-a.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts