DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changing up my 2 way for no apparent reason and Im looking for a tweeter to mate with the profi kickbass 6.5".

Would prefer silk and would prefer 1.8" cutout and less than an inch depth.

Would like Rainbow or Morel mt offerings.

I currently will be using vifa D26NC55s but I believe they need to be crossed over higher than optimum in a 2 way with a 6.5".

The profis will play 80-2.5k @12db.

What you got?

·
Registered
606 Posts
if the profis will play to 2.5k at 12db, you can xover the tweets at 3k at 12db, and not really lose much. I really like my setup that is done that way. If you still don't like the way the vifas are working for you, look into some seas neos. They really fit your description.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if the profis will play to 2.5k at 12db, you can xover the tweets at 3k at 12db, and not really lose much. I really like my setup that is done that way. If you still don't like the way the vifas are working for you, look into some seas neos. They really fit your description.
Yeah thats how I was planning to try out the vifas tomorrow.

My tweets are in sailpanels off axis and I was not a fan of the seas off axis. But they were obviously going to be recommended.

How low do the lpg nfas go?

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you going to get rid of the seas? what kind of car?
Ford escape. I currently have the zapco ck tweets still in and love them, but I plan the sell the complete component set so Ill be swapping the tweets.

I tried the seas neo textile and sold them to a friend already.

Oh, if anyone is interested in the zapco ck set, pm me.

These are the stock, not so great locations.

·
Registered
606 Posts
ooohh....yeah, those are almost completely off axis. that is odd that they would have them pointing that way. I am not sure what to tell man, hopefully someone comes up with something for you that performs well off axis.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not thrilled with the vifas off-axis performance.

Looking for tweets. What do you guys have available?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts