DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I am looking for is old school Phoenix Gold amps for a friend of mine who is interested in getting them.

He is looking for the following ones but since the model numbers are unknown he told me what he is looking for

1. Amp # 1 has to do 75 x 4 @ 4 ohms.
2. Amp # 2 has to do around 300 or 500 watts x 1 @ 4 ohm or 2 ohm load.

Amps must be in working condition and he told me that he is not looking to pay a ton of money for them.

I am just doing this as a favor to him since he is a good friend of mine.

Thank you.
Ebrahim

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
779 Posts
What I am looking for is old school Phoenix Gold amps for a friend of mine who is interested in getting them.

He is looking for the following ones but since the model numbers are unknown he told me what he is looking for

1. Amp # 1 has to do 75 x 4 @ 4 ohms. = ZX450
2. Amp # 2 has to do around 300 or 500 watts x 1 @ 4 ohm or 2 ohm load. =ZX500

Amps must be in working condition and he told me that he is not looking to pay a ton of money for them.

Fixed it for you.

·
Registered
303 Posts
the zx350 is 400 @ 4 ohms 13.8v.............and being smack dab in the middle of 300 and 500 I assumed that was "around"

·
Registered
330 Posts
Make sure you re do the powersupply caps in those, They leak and will cause a fire if they have leaked bad enough.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I concur on the ZX450 and ZX500 match up. That would fit your needs perfectly. Ti475 and Ti600 as well and essentially the same thing, but different chassis look.

Be sure any of the older PG amps have had the caps replaced, or have the caps done after purchasing the amps.

I do have a ZX450 and ZX500 combination that I could part with if you are interested. Both recapped. The ZX450 is currently installed. $450 shipped, just let me know.

Good luck in your quest! The old PGs are very hard to beat for sound quality and exceptional power capability for the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts