DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Last time I heard the car at the Tulsa show, he was using the Autophile PS 16 speakers up front. (Studio 16)
And the car sounds amazing.

Jorge.
I believe he only used the Autophiles point source driver. He used A Genesis midbass in the kick and a Genesis tweeter in the pillar to bring out the sparkle iirc.

Not sure if he changed a lot this season aside from his subs

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I believe he only used the Autophiles point source driver. He used A Genesis midbass in the kick and a Genesis tweeter in the pillar to bring out the sparkle iirc.

Not sure if he changed a lot this season aside from his subs
IIRC they are one and the same.
Peter Lufrano the ex-Genesis rep. for the USA was behind those and they where sold as Genesis Studio 16, now Autophile PS 16.

Jorge.

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
Looks like a ceramic/aluminum cone much like Infinity's CMMD line. Hmm...

·
Registered
382 Posts
If I remember correctly, Andy is running the ODR head and processor, Genesis series III amps, and scan speak front speakers. I can't remember what subs he is running at this time.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I remember correctly, Andy is running the ODR head and processor, Genesis series III amps, and scan speak front speakers. I can't remember what subs he is running at this time.
what kind of tweets? 2904-6001?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Pioneer ODR HU/Processor
Genesis Series III DMX amplifiers (4 of them)
Genesis 18W Midbass driver--AP enclosure
Genesis 12M Midrange Driver--Sealed enclosure
Morel MT23 tweeter
Image subs (coming out ASAP to be replaced with an Incriminator Audio Flatlyne---best sub I've ever heard and tested in my life. Blows the IDW away that I had a few years ago. )
Second Skin deadening and a metric ton of various foams and barriers. Car is a vault.
Power Master Battery
Hooker Audio wire

Install done by Audio Designs of Atlanta, the tweeter pods were done by Steve Cook at Audio X in Florence Alabama, the sueded interior was done by myself, Robert Petty and Rick Sellers.

Tuning was myself, Robert Petty and Steve Cook of Team Sounddomain. Kirk Proffitt also made some much needed comments that helped out on Friday before the show.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts