Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What amps did they offer? I have a mkII 2.70. What other sizes did they offer?

·
Registered
530 Posts
3 i believe 2.120 4.70 and the 2.70 like you mentioned ive owned the 4.70 4 ch in the past,i believe they were disc. in 03 .

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the 2.120 was the biggest amp they offered?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
know of any for sale?

·
Registered
530 Posts
once in a while they are on ebay ,last year they were offered at a online car stereo store i cannot remember wich ,ill try to find it again, they could have ran out by now though :(

·
Registered
530 Posts
looks like infinitecaraudio.com used to sell them not on the site any longer you can call them 1800 818 4176 see if they have any around??, no offense josh!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
juleswinfield said:
if the guy that asked about it does not buy it from you, give me 2nd chance :)
If all goes well you wont even get a chance buddy.... ;)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i've had several of each...nice lil boogers for budget, make good power, no xovers....

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I run three MK2.70 for my front stage, one to the ribbons and one bridged mono to each Lotus. They have great power for such small package, and the SQ is pretty good. I love them for the price, performance and size.

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
I liked the small size and chassis mounted rca's. I didn't like bridging them. Those things definitely could not handle a 4 ohm nominal load bridged.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
npdang said:
I liked the small size and chassis mounted rca's. I didn't like bridging them. Those things definitely could not handle a 4 ohm nominal load bridged.

you think so? I have 2 of them bridged since the summer I listen to them relatively loud a lot of times, and never really had a problem, hey man when are all the gb for the diymas coming? ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
There is one for sale on ebay right now. It's not functionnal but still I thought I'd mention it.

It's a 2.70

1 - 20 of 20 Posts