DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
so this time we turned it off, then on again..
Unfortuantely it is taking some testing, and eery time we test it, we have to force everyone to read it again..
The problem is that it cloggs up the server quite a bit, and we end up getting server busy messages. Tons of down time.

It is currently off until we can figure out how to mae it work properly.

ANT

·
Registered
64 Posts
I do not have time to read the previous 7 pages, so if this has been said before, I apologize. You are welcome to delete the post...

But it drives me CRAZY when someone posts 39 pictures of their install or amp collection, only to have some schmuck REPOST the SAME 39 pictures...and give a one word relpy like "cool!" or "that's awesome!"

Just reply to the post, there is no need to repost the 39 other pictures for your one word reply.

Do the big cheeses at DIYMA agree? if for no other reason than it will save a lot of bandwidth.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
I do not have time to read the previous 7 pages, so if this has been said before, I apologize. You are welcome to delete the post...

But it drives me CRAZY when someone posts 39 pictures of their install or amp collection, only to have some schmuck REPOST the SAME 39 pictures...and give a one word relpy like "cool!" or "that's awesome!"

Just reply to the post, there is no need to repost the 39 other pictures for your one word reply.

Do the big cheeses at DIYMA agree? if for no other reason than it will save a lot of bandwidth.
Good point, I can't stand it when people just quote the entire post because they're too lazy to highlight and copy only what they need for the quote or because they're too lazy to scroll down the damn page to hit the reply button.

IMO I doubt anyone is going to read the rules anyways so there's no point in forcing everyone to be redirected to the rules thread all the time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, I'm pretty new here, and I wish I would have been directed to such a post to start with. My interest in this is brand new, and I just didn't know all that before. Thanks for the guidance, and now I feel like an idiot for my first post. Ah well, live n learn.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Evening all, i just want to say hello and thank everyone in advance for posting their trials and tribulations with audio. Your storied experiences have made my jump in to SQ gear relatively painless.

Thus far, from the member's recommendations, I am reasonably knowledgeable with (and consequently have bought):

Clarion DRZ9255,
Seas W18Nx,
Tru Technology
DLS
Morel

Thank you,

Brian Forester

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm new to this site but I have about 14 years experience with car audio. Hope to make a diffrence here.

- Randy

61 - 80 of 104 Posts