DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

Is it possible for this to open up (like a popup) before anyone that is new here makes there first post or that they have to read it upon setting up an account? If people followed these very rules this site would go back to being an amazing site not just a good site with great info that you have to weed through BS to find.Can somebody change this thing so it doesn't pop up and tell me I have to read this every time I try to come here?! If I click the link in my browser to go to the main page it's fine but when I click the links I have to my for sale threads, it just forces me to come read this damn thread again. I'm not a noob, I know this forum quite well. Stop making me read this.

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
so will there be any negative repercussions if we maybe ask a....novice question or answer incorrectly in a thread? I know some forums are sticklers
Feel free to ask and post, if you post something that is incorrect, most will politely correct you. If you start arguing, well then all bets are off:). Relax this place is pretty good actually.

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
so will there be any negative repercussions if we maybe ask a....novice question or answer incorrectly in a thread? I know some forums are sticklers
Any negative repercussions would/will most likely NOT be directed at you, or have anything to do with your question.
But do expect a few guys to get into a dog fight over just about anything under the sun... :p :laugh:

81 - 100 of 104 Posts