DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Oh yeah, Welll worth it, infact I think $20 is pretty small compared to the amount of knowledge I have received here. If I had gone to some local shop I certainly would have gotten incorrect information and they would have charge by far more than $20 just to talk with you!

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
What do you mean? Have I said anything untrue, or that I shouldn't have said?
No Sir, you keep saying want I want to say, before I say it... :D:D

Hense, being in my head...

By saying you were in his head I believe he was indicating that your thoughts were the same as his. Like you were reading his mind, from the inside.
Egg-zack-ery

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
These red star avatars and spinning red star signatures are starting to piss me off.

I'm trying to be civil, but c'mon... how long must one be mocked before he snaps... lol.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
These red star avatars and spinning red star signatures are starting to piss me off.

I'm trying to be civil, but c'mon... how long must one be mocked before he snaps... lol.
Just let them keep mocking you. I've already tuned those things out. Seriously, do those guys really get under your skin? Hell, the fact that I couldn't find my blueberry jam and had to have grape jelly on my english muffin this morning bothers me more than those guys. Does that tell you anything? :D

Zach

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
LOL.. exactly.... honestly I am the same... it doesn't bug me, I am cool... the whining can get annoying, but mostly I think for their benefit they need to see both sides of the fence and the irony of many of their posts

Just let them keep mocking you. I've already tuned those things out. Seriously, do those guys really get under your skin? Hell, the fact that I couldn't find my blueberry jam and had to have grape jelly on my english muffin this morning bothers me more than those guys. Does that tell you anything? :D

Zach

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Hell, the fact that I couldn't find my blueberry jam and had to have grape jelly on my english muffin this morning bothers me more than those guys. Does that tell you anything? :D
lol. I guess you're right. But I can't stand a hypocrite. They're acting like we're trying to be elitist, yet they're the one's mocking us. :confused:

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
lol. I guess you're right. But I can't stand a hypocrite. They're acting like we're trying to be elitist, yet they're the one's mocking us. :confused:
I fully understand where you're coming from. But at the same time, you have to remind yourself that it's the internet. Getting pissed because someone runs off at the mouth or tries to give you shit on the internet makes all parties involved look like Special Olympics rejects. Just be like a duck bro, let it roll off your back. At the end of the day, you know you've done something to better this forum/community and all of their whining/mocking hasn't done anything except make them look bad.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
I personaly think ANT should be handing "time outs" to the people that keep the crap up...

Give them a week of no DIYMA and see what happens..

·
Registered
940 Posts
I think I like this underground thing. I went into the hospital the day it all got started (stayed for a damn week), so I am just now getting to go back and see what's up with everything...

Looks good so far, not much posting going on in here though. But as far as the $20 is concerned; there's no better way I could forsee spending 20 bucks and be able to get so much out of the hobby. Just MHO.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yeah.. I was on another site that had the Contributing members forum up above the rest of the forums. Made sense to me. Ours is kind of dead, so I figured I would do this to help get some traffic through this forum.
Hopefully it will work!

ANT

·
Registered
19 Posts
Greetings,

I had gotten a message from Ant, I believe(correct me if I'm wrong), and I felt that the advice I found of these forums from other members are going to put me in the right direction for my daily driver.
Little about me, I used to do what I call my owm "backyard" installs and went from a few different setups that were never ever professionally done and had fun. Now I've got this itch to put some audio in my truck. I bought my headunit before I bought my truck, that's how excited I was.
Anyway, I signed up as a guest/free member and got some good advice after doing research and am glad to contribute back in anyway. Don't need to respond as that could flood away, I just thought I'd introduce myself as a new "upgraded member"

Travis
Ps look foward to chit chatting and kicking rocks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Everyone :)
I've been on here for about a week now, and already gotten so much good advice and help I wanted to give something back so I subscribed. Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for all the help so far and thanks in advance for future help.
James

21 - 40 of 49 Posts