DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
DIYMA lurker
802 Posts
Hi my name is Dan and I'm an audio addict. My friends know this about me, but half the time they ride in my car, they can't listen to it because my system is in a constant state of incompletion. I am always working on it. I took a week off work to do the build on my current car, and now I'm getting ready to tear it apart and do it all over again. When people do get to listen to it, I always feel compelled to make excuses for its sonic imperfections, but people think it sounds great and they have no idea what I'm babbling about. I also have a car audio system in my garage, powered by a 12V power supply, and made up entirely of components that I have laying around from my last car or from buying and selling stuff. I have an RTA app on my smart phone and I enjoy watching it in quiet spaces to check out the frequency spectrum of ambient noise.

I truly hope to get my car to the point where it's done and I just listen and enjoy it. However, at some point in the future I may pick up a small pickup truck as a second vehicle, so that I don't have to use my luxury car for everything. At that point, the madness will start all over again...

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Hi my name is Dan and I'm an audio addict. My friends know this about me, but half the time they ride in my car, they can't listen to it because my system is in a constant state of incompletion. I am always working on it. I took a week off work to do the build on my current car, and now I'm getting ready to tear it apart and do it all over again. When people do get to listen to it, I always feel compelled to make excuses for its sonic imperfections, but people think it sounds great and they have no idea what I'm babbling about. I also have a car audio system in my garage, powered by a 12V power supply, and made up entirely of components that I have laying around from my last car or from buying and selling stuff. I have an RTA app on my smart phone and I enjoy watching it in quiet spaces to check out the frequency spectrum of ambient noise.

I truly hope to get my car to the point where it's done and I just listen and enjoy it. However, at some point in the future I may pick up a small pickup truck as a second vehicle, so that I don't have to use my luxury car for everything. At that point, the madness will start all over again...
I sear we were separated at birth! I sit in places with the rta on my iPhone that I spent way too much money on! I have a problem! ANT I have an idea how about starting AAA Audio Addicts Anonymous... Support for our problem!:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
agree with all of the above! i have saved thousands from this site and im now happy with my stereo (still planning next upgrade lol) i felt a little guilty i could not contribute but if feels good to finally give the little money to say thanks

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I sear we were separated at birth! I sit in places with the rta on my iPhone that I spent way too much money on! I have a problem! ANT I have an idea how about starting AAA Audio Addicts Anonymous... Support for our problem!:D
If you want what we have to offer and are willing to for it.....:D

41 - 49 of 49 Posts