DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i was researching and trying to figure out which way i wanted to go with my boat stereo i would always look for videos that showed how loud or clear speakers were. i know a video wont do a speaker justice but this is my system i have in the boat now. All wetsounds speakers/sub with jl amplifiers. if anyone has questions id be happy to answer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d82L6ToZCqA&t=48s

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's very true for their hlcd tower speakers. But 75 watts per 6.5 has served me well. And the 200w going to the 8" in the back of the boat is almost to much imo. I think they do well with moderate power but I also haven't heard them with more power then what I have put to them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
wetsounds has some of the highest RMS handling marine speakers out there. there is a reason for that. they know that when on the water you need more then just in the cabin of a car. as for there stuff being good. it's top shelf. they know their game and are on top.

·
Listener of Music
3,294 Posts
I just bought a set of RCA's from them and they are fantastic. Really happy. $65 for a quality 6 channel is very reasonable too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apparently all of their install gear is just like their speakers and top of the line for marine use.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts