DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Having had experience with both the LPG & Dayton RS tweeters, I'm gonna recommend the Dayton RS... however it is a large tweeter & if that is not an option by all means 2nd the LPG's.

I hope to one day be able to listen to the Seas CA18/G18's as well as other Seas drivers... but as of yet the Dayton RS are my favorite line of mids, they are awesome & priced well below its peers.

That said I'll cast my vote for the following combo...

Dayton RS28a-4
Dayton 6" RS150s-8 or Dayton 7" RS180s-8

·
Registered
440 Posts
hearing my LCY's and Npdang's Excel W18's (with AC G3's), they seem like a match made in heaven...

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
racerraul said:
Having had experience with both the LPG & Dayton RS tweeters, I'm gonna recommend the Dayton RS... however it is a large tweeter & if that is not an option by all means 2nd the LPG's.

I hope to one day be able to listen to the Seas CA18/G18's as well as other Seas drivers... but as of yet the Dayton RS are my favorite line of mids, they are awesome & priced well below its peers.

That said I'll cast my vote for the following combo...

Dayton RS28a-4
Dayton 6" RS150s-8 or Dayton 7" RS180s-8
Second that...

·
Registered
440 Posts
xDeLiRiOuSx said:
I had the 25NFA and CA18RNX. Loved them to death. But I changed cars so now I need something smaller for the midrange. Anyone have a favorite midrange that's a bit less deep (like 2.5"?)

David
2.5"???

all i could recommend is the Morel/Phoenix Gold mids..theyre far from being on my favorites list, but theyre still pretty good and there about 2.3 inches.

The DLS's (which i would prefer over the the Morels) are about 2.56 inches..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.