DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

2301 - 2320 of 2460 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Fav NEw Zealand band doing what they best.

Sure, I mean I like L.A.B, but gotta say that Fat Freddys Drop is my fav NZ band--

Probably already posted this a far way back in this thread, but here is Fat Freddys BEST live version of Midnight Marauders...now be patient, starts to REALLY hit its stride about 5 minutes in...ane then takes off half way through !!!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Not too bad I just listened to it in my car.... Which does have an aftermarket system, but nothing like my truck. Enough to tell it's probably a great recording, with a strong bass line though.
The whole album is like that, like EDM with the car alarm midrange noises replaced by a beautifully played violin. Some songs sound a little Irish, I don't know how else to describe it. I listened to the entire album (cd) straight through a few times before putting all of the songs on my usb drive. Be careful in your truck though, that's got some really deep, really loud notes.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Grimes - Miss Anthropocene

There are a bunch of influences in it that remind me of various other bands/musicians but I can't quite place my finger on what exactly they are.

2301 - 2320 of 2460 Posts