DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
2901 - 2920 of 2934 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Don Dorsey - Bachbusters

Been a while since I’ve listened but it’s dynamic! Now that I have things somewhat under control it sounds pretty good .

Today was also Dr. Dre 2001, GNR Use your Illusion and 2 Pac Greatest Hits

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
This is pretty ****ing grooving.

Reactions: llebcire

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
This was very good! Thank you! Of course I want to buy a CD or do a high quality download, but doesn’t seem possible.

Was interesting to hit the link to the guitar. I thought the video of the making of the guitar was fascinating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Yeah, this is fantastic. Short but definitely sweet! This guitar's natural harmonics and overtones are simply stunning, not to mention Edward's skill. I love the unique sound hole and neck/fingerboard design and how they are integrated.

I had watched & listened to this and some of Edward's others back when he had first released this one, but had forgotten about them. I should have subscribed back then, so thanks for posting!

Here's another one that popped up in the recommendations after the above video. It's a tune I'm sure you'll all recognize (or should!) played on a beautiful harp guitar.

I kind of wish this had been mic'd up externally and played without the electronic reverb in order to hear how it sounds "acoustically" in the room, but the reverb does help to enhance this particular song a bit.

Skip ahead to 13:16 for the actual song. And keep in mind that this is his first attempt to play a harp guitar after having received it just a few days before...

The "10 Harp guitar Covers" by Jamie Dupuis are nice as well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Definitely not for everyone but this is intense.
WARNING: Those with epilepsy or easily unnerved shouldn't watch.

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Possibly the funkiest bass I've ever heard.

Reactions: llebcire

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
NOT that it hasn't been covered a million times, but this "Stairway to Heaven " by the professionals playing as Lexington Lab Band hits the mark and is pleasure to listen to in its own right.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
IMO this cover of "Wayward Son" by some young'uns calling themselves First to Eleven certainly does justice to the original--

2901 - 2920 of 2934 Posts