DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
2921 - 2934 of 2934 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
NOT that it hasn't been covered a million times, but this "Stairway to Heaven " by the professionals playing as Lexington Lab Band hits the mark and is pleasure to listen to in its own right.

Never heard of them - quite a few well done covers!

Thanks for sharing.

-Eric

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure how many like Mariachi music... but for some unexpected bass, look up Sabino and Flor de Toloache's Este Momento. I'd look at this more on the SQ side of things with the vocals and instruments. If I'm right, none of it is digital as far as music that's made in the song.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Sasha & Digweed Northern Exposure -Expeditions

Sorry no YouTube link

Circa 97
That's a classic right there along with Kruder & Dorfmeister's 1998 2-disc "The K&D Sessions"...

Listen To KRUDER & DORFMEISTER - THE K&D SESSIONS (1998)

This legendary album was reissued in 2015 as a long overdue 5-LP Vinyl set remastered by Bernie Grundman Mastering in Hollywood...

·
Registered
2006 Toyota Camry 2.4 - base audio
426 Posts
Today I had the urge to listen to One of the greatest rapper's greatest song. Outkast - Return of tha G. So many people completely gloss over that song. If you have, take another close listen. It's off Auqimini.

Great beat, with an interesting wandering bass line, and beautiful backup vocals. The song isn't very long, but every line says so much about the plight of the black man living in the ghetto.

Beautiful and moving song, But so, so bleak.

If you like rap, give it a listen, you'll love it.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Today I had the urge to listen to One of the greatest rapper's greatest song. Outkast - Return of tha G. So many people completely gloss over that song. If you have, take another close listen. It's off Auqimini.

Great beat, with an interesting wandering bass line, and beautiful backup vocals. The song isn't very long, but every line says so much about the plight of the black man living in the ghetto.

Beautiful and moving song, But so, so bleak.

If you like rap, give it a listen, you'll love it.

I've posted it before, but the following is still one of my all-time favorite hip-hop/rap albums from back in the day, and very few even know it exists...

Styles Of Beyond - 2000 Fold ...a rap group from what Angeleno's refer to as "The Pit" (the armpit of Los Angeles)... i.e. The San Fernando Valley...also of "Valley Girl" fame...Like, OMG, TOTALLY! :p

·
Registered
2006 Toyota Camry 2.4 - base audio
426 Posts
I've posted it before, but the following is still one of my all-time favorite hip-hop/rap albums from back in the day, and very few even know it exists...

Styles Of Beyond - 2000 Fold ...a rap group from what Angeleno's refer to as "The Pit" (the armpit of Los Angeles)... i.e. The San Fernando Valley...also of "Valley Girl" fame, Like, OMG, TOTALLY! :p

That is some clean old school rap, thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think I may be in love

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Lexington Lab Band does rock n' roll justice to Led Zeppelin classics--

·
Registered
150 Posts
Speaking of Zeppelin covers this one by Ween is really good, I maybe biased as I am a MASSIVE Ween fan.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Quite possibly the most beautiful song I've ever heard.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Never been a big Seger fan but I saw this woman wearing a Bob Seger shirt and it made me think of this, one of the songs by him that I truly love.

2921 - 2934 of 2934 Posts