DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think I have finally narrowed it down to the Pioneer 4300DVD over the Sony 70BT. The Sony's IPOD problems is something I cannot handle. I can wait for Pioneer to update their 2 year old out of date external blue tooth so that it will work with my Android EVO 4G phone.

So my question is what rear camera do you recommend for my double din? I know there are some good generics out there but not sure where to begin?

Thanks for the help...

·
Registered
2010 HHR
1,446 Posts
I'm using the DP VIDEO DBC366

It's not bad.

Code:
  Features: 

Compact Design
    Easy Installation
    NTSC format color system
    9 LED light
    Wide visual angle ( 120 degree )
    Power in : DC 12V ( Negative GND )
    Water proof ( Key hole type )
DP VIDEO DBC366 Rear view Camera with Night Vision

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's nice that it gives you the feet. My friend's Audi has the same and they turn when he turns the wheel. Not sure if this is quite that fancy but curious. Looks like a great camera especially for the money. So this would not have a problem hooking up to the Pioneer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2010 HHR
1,446 Posts
Any cam with RCA output will work for any device with RCA input.

I'm not sure but I could guess that these backup cameras vary in quality according to price.

I can't imagine why pioneer would charge $100 + for a rear view camera unless it was top quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.