DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,394 Posts
350 gets you a nice neighborhood, admittedly the Helix is probably up in the top tier in that neighborhood for 1 channel amps in the 1500-2500 watt range.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
I have never owned or heard Helix amps, but what i did hear is their Helix Mids competition series, which I currently own, and all i got to say, nothing but build quality !

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Sure did!
I wasn't considering buying anyway but I'm sorry I brought it to the forum's attention if the guy is a douchebag!
He is a scammer at large, I almost certain that helix was stolen from someone.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Looks like re-branded CHINESE crap to me. Its just oozing with China's QC.

"Designed in Germany" ....made in China. If am wrong and audiotec fischer actually built it, then I want to see GUTS...because I have a good feeling your going to see crappy caps and those cheap transistor pressure clamps not to mention more than likely the pcb will be near transparent.

Doesn't look too bad.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
I`m sure they can`t survive on made in Germany Brax alone.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Looks like re-branded CHINESE crap to me. Its just oozing with China's QC.

"Designed in Germany" ....made in China. If am wrong and audiotec fischer actually built it, then I want to see GUTS...because I have a good feeling your going to see crappy caps and those cheap transistor pressure clamps not to mention more than likely the pcb will be near transparent.

Doesn't look too bad.
Hahaha I was gonna say it totally looks like a Chinese built amp. Plus I dont care what brand it is but max wattage ratings on the box is just tacky :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts