DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2016 WRX (FA20DIT)
207 Posts
"I'm expensive but I'm slow."
I don't mine slow if it's only done once.
Two of the best quotes.
Whilst I am a pedantic planner and that REALLY helps out with building anything...naturally as a person once I start a job I get in a mindset of 'speed and efficiency' and I can sometimes get ahead of myself a bit...
Sage words gents (y)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
god, why the fuck am I here... fuck all of you. go to hell
What a pathetic miserable life you must have... and... why are you here?

·
Registered
2016 WRX (FA20DIT)
207 Posts
Rants cleaned up. Sorry about that, folks.
Mate...I don't know about others...but I know that I screw up sometimes and say stuff that I don't really mean (normally because of 'life stuff' that has nothing to do with whatever I am replying to and no one knows about!). I still try and recognise when I've done so and do my best to fix it up.

That's all well and great and noble...but importantly for me is that I try to help other people if I can or just be amenable in any way possible. I don't always have 'good days'! I just hope that (and try as best I can to make sure that) the sum total of what I have left of any site is positive, helpful, or just happy for others.

That's just me mate, and I am no beacon of perfection nor do I have any answers to much of jack. If I'm miserable or pissy though I (try to) keep that stuff to myself.

Peace

·
Registered
2016 WRX (FA20DIT)
207 Posts
Yeah not wrong mate. Dunno why I even bothered...judging from what I could see of that rant the dude obviously wanted to be sent somewhere else.
I am not a regular around here and I don't know everybody here or anything...but even in my brief time here I heard of Kountz.
Sheesh,,,well maybe my words will be helpful for 'User 3',,,LMAO, just joking

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
Yeah not wrong mate. Dunno why I even bothered...judging from what I could see of that rant the dude obviously wanted to be sent somewhere else.
I am not a regular around here and I don't know everybody here or anything...but even in my brief time here I heard of Kountz.
Sheesh,,,well maybe my words will be helpful for 'User 3',,,LMAO, just joking
It was actually a good post, and wise words... just too late for that one.

Reactions: captainbuff
41 - 55 of 55 Posts