DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new forum design/layout I can't seem to find anyones (including myself) itrader feedback scores/reviews. Did the new design remove them? if they did remove them it REALLY hurts the classified Ads thread 10000% since we don't know anything about the users buying/selling history. That sucks.

Anyone else thinking the same thing or know where I can find it?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
It is kinda funny... I am predicting that this site will just end up a car audio Craigslist, and THAT will be really fun without feedback! :eek:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read on another thread that they are "working" on a new form of user feedback scores (and preserving the older feedback history as well). but it hasn't happened yet.

In regards to ending up like a car audio craigslist, I agree but it is actually WORSE since its not local and not in CASH.

This place WAS more of a Car audio Ebay.

Now its more of a Car audio game of Craps (pun intended) LOL on who you buy/sell to and from.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I read on another thread that they are "working" on a new form of user feedback scores (and preserving the older feedback history as well). but it hasn't happened yet.

In regards to ending up like a car audio craigslist, I agree but it is actually WORSE since its not local and not in CASH.

This place WAS more of a Car audio Ebay.

Now its more of a Car audio game of Craps (pun intended) LOL on who you buy/sell to and from.
True! Lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lol, risk game I guess lol. I usually remember screen names. So I usually know who buys from me or who I sell to. But it’s the new guys that we have to keep a eye on usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts