DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They produced electronic systems for display boards for Best Buy, and others. Did they go out of business, or just quit this line of products? If so, who bought them?

I'm looking for a PDF copy of a manual of the Matrix MVP Switching system, if anyone has one, or knows where I can download one.

Many thanks,

...jeep..

·
Registered
134 Posts
hi,
i have a hard copy, haven't seen one online as i have searched.
you might try contacting mti-interactive.com...same physical address as is shown on manual.
mark

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, just to follow up, I called the company today (should have done that right away) and they sent me a PDF copy of the manual. So I'm back in business for now. The phone number is still the same number that is silkscreened onto my system's circuit boards from 1994. Anyway, I'll be glad to share if anyone wants a PDF copy.

Thanks,

Jeep..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One additional comment: from a historical standpoint, the gal indicated that they stopped making the Matrix system about 10 yrs ago. Nice they still support it.

Who else is in that market (making commercial display A/V switchers)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,
Custom Audio Interactive, Inc. Manufactures audio switching systems. We offer both "button-by-product" and control panel operation. One series of switching modules for both formats. Fry's Electronics uses Custom Audio Interactive just look for the Blue buttons that say Custom Audio Interactive, Inc.

Bret Angell
President/CEO
Custom Audio Interactive, Inc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,
Custom Audio Interactive, Inc. Manufactures audio switching systems. We offer both "button-by-product" and control panel operation. One series of switching modules for both formats. Fry's Electronics uses Custom Audio Interactive just look for the Blue buttons that say Custom Audio Interactive, Inc.

Bret Angell
President/CEO
Email: [email protected]
800-856-8170

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,

Bret Angell
President/CEO
email: [email protected]
P: 800-856-8170
F: 408-715-6883
For a a quote, email me with your product mix.

Bret Angell
President/CEO
email: [email protected]
P: 800-856-8170
F: 408-715-6883

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, just to follow up, I called the company today (should have done that right away) and they sent me a PDF copy of the manual. So I'm back in business for now. The phone number is still the same number that is silkscreened onto my system's circuit boards from 1994. Anyway, I'll be glad to share if anyone wants a PDF copy.

Thanks,

Jeep..
Hey Jeepwalker,
Can you email me a copy of the Mti Matrix manual?

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks,

Jeep..
Would you be able to help me out with that manual? We lost ours and are moving our sound room so we will need those instructions. It’s been a few years since we I stalled it originally. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts