DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is my first post i'm not sure if this is in the correct section if not feel free to move it.
I want to know what the community thinks my next step in my SQ based build should be. Currently i have a 99' Jeep Cherokee with the following mods:
Kenwood BT958HD
Hifonics BRX 1600.1d
2 Audiopipe 10's in sealed box- i know they suck but they are barely on.
Hifonics ZRX 1016.4
Focal PS165V with Dash Mounted Tweeters
Fully deadened doors along with most of vehicle.

I've been considering running my door woofers from the other 2 channels on my 4 channel amp so that i could use my HU's DTA to its full potential, what do you guys think?
Am i missing anything major?
FYI i only listen to cd's when looking for quality

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
does that headunit have crossover capabilities and time alinement? if so, going active can do wonders for sound quality if you have the tuning abilities.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does that headunit have crossover capabilities and time alinement? if so, going active can do wonders for sound quality if you have the tuning abilities.
Yes and yes. At the moment i have my front stage running passive (on the front 2 channels going into focal crossovers). But as i stated in my first post i'm wondering if i should basically dedicate each channel on my 4 channel amp to a speaker (in lieu of just using 2 channels).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts