DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
221 - 240 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
LOL... Pretty cool...

On a somewhat similar note, I bring you, Bass from the Krypt.

Having heard the ^previous^ video, I wanted to post track 5 Slo Death in a Hearse (begins at 10:44), but I couldn't find the original album version of that track on YouTube, but I did manage to find the whole album instead.

All the better. The whole album is so freaking cool and unique, it is well worth a listen.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
LOL... Pretty cool...

On a somewhat similar note, I bring you, Bass from the Krypt.

Having heard the ^previous^ video, I wanted to post track 5 Slo Death in a Hearse (begins at 10:44), but I couldn't find the original album version of that track on YouTube, but I did manage to find the whole album instead.

All the better. The whole album is so freaking cool and unique, it is well worth a listen.

Absolutely vibe to these kinda bass tracks since way back. Dj magic mike and the like. Memories right there💯💯💯

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Absolutely vibe to these kinda bass tracks since way back. Dj magic mike and the like. Memories right there💯💯💯
Very cool.

I was very much into rock, metal, jazz fusion and all kinds of instrumental stuff back in the day, and sort of ignored / missed out on everything else. Later on, I began to gain an appreciation for some types of bass music, hip-hop and rap.

·
Registered
2005 mustang, v6
149 Posts
@Grinder i was the same way. Metal, country, kuntry, punk rock and club music dominated. Then i let a buddy who was a dj use my car (back then it was my corolla so '08-09) as a "mixing studio" and i heard his edm mixes. Blew my mind at what just an instrumental/tonal track could sound like.

From there it was Darude, Bassnectar, Buddy Guy, a few BB King tracks (prefer delta over chicago blues), Lindsey Sterling, Chemical Brothers, DJ Tiesto. I REALLY like electronic versions of classical songs.

My buddy:
https://soundcloud.com/djdirtea%2Fdirtea-dubaholics-2

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Very cool.

I was very much into rock, metal, jazz fusion and all kinds of instrumental stuff back in the day, and sort of ignored / missed out on everything else. Later on, I began to gain an appreciation for some types of bass music, hip-hop and rap.
Right on man. I listen to alot of genres. If it has a decent rhythm and sounds well assembled I'm on it. Heck there's times I'll just vibe to one song all day or days lol.

221 - 240 of 357 Posts