DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
this for what I call my combat commute home from Sacramento to manteca,chaos uk,ive got a few of their albums downloaded,helps with taming my road rage with the idiots driving around me

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I know you balked at hip hop but this cycles in and out of my rotation every 6 months. Makes me remember being 13 again.

This vid is hip hop not rap.
I have zero issues with hip hop as it is culture and in some instances a trip back through black history. I VIBE to it often.

Until I got hip to what rap is and has done to my people... I listened to it- the commercial rap. Now if I do listen it's independant mainstream artist.

I will not get into that here. The thread will be waisted.

Let's just say or agree there is Zero positive coming out of rap.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
The Teacha KRS ONE! The keeper of hiphop.

True hip hop has to be listened to as there is a message behind the lyrics. Heres a couple I vibe to. Check the lyrics

BTW any audiophiles outthere wanna note how the first vid gutar is clear in your sq build vs some cheap or factory speakers?😁😁

·
Super Moderator
2,022 Posts
For anyone working at home or has an hour or so so spare, this is a live studio jam by one of my favorite bands, I have at least 7 or 8 CD's by them... Not much (if any) singing, but if fine instrumentation is what you are after, here you go....

41 - 60 of 235 Posts