DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Whatcha vibing to? Vocals and instruments!

33K views 820 replies 28 participants last post by  LowBassSubs 
#1 ·
All,
I wanted to start a thread with some positive upbeat music vibes. I will post here when I come across some upbeat music.

Anyone who has like music please post up. This is cruse and get lost music.

Peace💯

#506 ·
Takes a couple of minutes to fully materialize, but afterwards it becomes kinda haunting and mesmerizing:

• Love
Reactions: LowBassSubs
#510 · (Edited)
Pick one: Blood or Roses

RIP: The lead singer passed away in 2017

#511 · (Edited)
here's a powerfully emotional song for the oldsters...

And a live version...

#515 ·
I know you see me seemingly always posting old music, but here is one that I LOVE, and it came out 7 days ago.. From Croaita, I can't understand any of the names, luckily, they are instrumental..

#525 ·
Just wanted to provide you guys with a a little into into my screen name. There was a Krautrock band named Mythos and their first album is one of my all-time favs, the first clip is a song off of it. Since their first album was self-titled, I decided to use the title of their second album, which is Dreamlab. The second clip is a song from it.

Since they are BOTH instrumentals, they are keeping with the spirit of the thread topic..

Cheers

#527 ·
Here's my latest late night entry, song is spacey and dreamy...

#528 ·
Tonight's song of despair, touches me deeply in unexplainable ways...

#529 ·
I have 5 or 6 CD,s by Causa Sui, they are from Nothern Europe...

This is a current band and I'm pretty sure there will be some people here who like this loud, crunchy, in-your-face jamming, so here goes:

• Love
#532 ·
This clip is 1 hour and 22 minutes, suggest to play it on YouTube, so you can keep doing your internet thing... I love this guys guitar playing.....!