DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Lexus GS 300
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Oh my god! I would've killed you, then sold the bike to put new tires on the car, and avoid paying your fines.
Lol he forgave me but did sell my bike. I am very blessed to have a Dad like him!
photostudio_1594775401127.jpg

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I can't begin to tell you how much air time we had on that car (and frame welds) jumping railroad tracks. I'm talking dukes of hazard style. I'm not joking. He was also known for getting it up onto two wheels off a ramping concrete curb in down town St. Joseph,MI.

The truth is, this Gremlin sparked my interest in car audio at the age of 17. I couldn't believe how good his 3 way Pioneer 6x9's sounded from the back seat. You could actually hear treble in music...

Ge0
Sounds like teenagers were the same all over the country back then. We used to do all of that stuff too.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
729 Posts
I had to buy new seats for a wrangler I jumped over too many train tracks and out of too many graded construction sites. Broke both the seat backs, they only laid back flat after enough jumps. Apparently when the rear axle lands you swing your back into the seat pretty darn hard. This also does a number on an old rear end, I also had to rebuild the rear end. Yeah that didn't last long, but I'm lucky it wasn't more expensive. Lots of great yee haws were had in that fucker.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I had to buy new seats for a wrangler I jumped over too many train tracks and out of too many graded construction sites. Broke both the seat backs, they only laid back flat after enough jumps. Apparently when the rear axle lands you swing your back into the seat pretty darn hard. This also does a number on an old rear end, I also had to rebuild the rear end. Yeah that didn't last long, but I'm lucky it wasn't more expensive. Lots of great yee haws were had in that fucker.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
2004 Lexus GS 300
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
If you hadn't stolen it as a teen, he would have given it to you as an adult. Probably.

It wasn't because of that that I didn't get it, it was because I really didn't do anything to earn a reward. My brother worked really hard to get into Stanford University and worked even harder once he got there. I on the other hand only worked hard at having a good time.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
It wasn't because of that that I didn't get it, it was because I really didn't do anything to earn a reward. My brother worked really hard to get into Stanford University and worked even harder once he got there. I on the other hand only worked hard at having a good time.
Make sure you get that car IF he ever gets tired of it.

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
Just because the conservatives and Holmz aren't comfortable with gay people... idiot.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I believe I can speak for myself @opekone
If you want to be a ventriloquist then get a puppet to insert your hand into.

And the thread about stupid things says "have" done, so do not make it a real-time challenge.

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
I thought your "like" on the initial gay joke was plenty clear.
The poster and I came to an agreement not to quote each other, and to avoid attacking each other.

But appreciating a good stab at humour, does not make one a homophobe... and does not violate the agreement that the poster and I made.

Reactions: DavidRam
41 - 55 of 55 Posts