DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK why is it that Florida can hold the biggest show of the year spring break nationals ??? but then fall flat on it's face for the rest of the year for the sound q guy's and gal's ? I'm not sure if anyone has notice but our economy is in the ****ter. traveling from state to state is not an option for everyone like it use to be . i must admit I'm starting to envy theSPL guy's they put on show through out the year . now before you all get your pantie's an a wad . i know their show are a little bit easier to put on . not saying that in a bad way just saying it's pretty much cut and dry for them . an if the the home base for iasca is in Florida . why don't they do more . I'm not just saying I'm just saying.:confused:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I just do not understand IASCA anymore and their show schedule anymore. Reason why I did not renew this year and do not plan to do IASCA at all.

USACi and MECA for me. USACi seems to be trying harder to get it together again. With the Tyler and Dallas shows as well as the finals back in Tulsa.

Also appears this year there maybe a lot of the guys that have not been around coming back out for this years finals.

However, it seems a lot people complain about all the orgs. no matter what they do. It's hard not to when in the past they have no listened.

They all need to find a way to get the manufactures back in and working with local shops for shows. I have walked into shops that are in the same town as a comp. and had no clue a show was even being put on.

Public relations, public relations, public relations and marketing/getting the word out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts