1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
everything i got is for sale:
Pioneer DEH-P800prs $350
Alpine 9887 $250
ADCOM 5475 $550 (this amp is as NIB as you will ever find one)
ADCOM 4404 $425 (i have 2. one is special. PM for details)
ADCOM 5250 $175
ADCOM 4402 $200
Soundstream D200II (x4) $125, $175 (x2), and $225 (for the new one, SOLD)
Soundstream D100II (x3) $100each
AudioSystems Twister F4 240 $160
Alpine SPX-PRO tweets with mounting hardware $125 (these are brand new!) ALL TWEETS ARE SOLD
Peerless XLS 8"s (x4) $200 (new)
Peerless HDS 6.5"s (x2) $50 (new, 831735)
Exodus Shiva 12" $180 (gently used. mint cond. stored properly. no suspension sag! shipping would probly take me a week. i would need to round up some serious materials. just being straight up, up front)
AND MORE!

my motor in my truck popped on the way home tonight. i just finished a compression test, and number 5 hole has zero compression. rebuilding a cummins aint cheap! need to raise cash quick. as much as this sucks! i got to have priorities. and as hard as the wife and i worked to pay our cards off last year, there is no way im gonna jack one up $3000 with an engine rebuild when i can sell things that are not being used and pay cash. so as much as i dont want to do this AGAIN! it is the responsible thing to do. i will add prices and details to this thread ASAP! i just wanted to get it out there quick. i have to sit down and iron out the details.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Put some prices so I can see what I can afford, I dont have much money but atleast that way I know what I can afford, lol.

See a bunch of good stuff though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You've got PM :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Put some prices so I can see what I can afford, I dont have much money but atleast that way I know what I can afford, lol.

See a bunch of good stuff though.
Jesus Tricky, He,s had a tough day - give the man a few .

Ive seen most of Billies gear in person , He has some sweet pieces ,takes great care of his equipment and is a fantastic seller .

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the props Rick! you guys got to know i love my truck when i am willing to let this stuff go!! and i love my wife, and am not willing to run up a creditcard for this crappy misfortune. and to think, i was just tellin' JAX, "there aint no way im sellin out my ADCOMs again!". i guess i jinxed myself! ****! not to mention the "DseriesII" Soundstreams. for anybody who has never heard them, you really dont know what your missing. as much as i hate to admit it.........D200II > ADCOM 4402. and thats saying ALOT!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lots of PMs. i put some prices out there. remember, i need cash! nothing is written in stone. counter-offers are welcome. (but please dont insult me. my stuff is NICE). and i will give more wiggle room on package deals. i got to get some sleep. will answer PMs again in the AM. will try and catch up on pics tomorrow night. but the only thing worth mentioning is one of the 4 D200II's is about a 7/10. 2 are solid 9/10's. one is BRAND-NEW! (yes really. ask Rick, he has fondled it) most of the speaks are new. and the ADCOMs are beautifull. the 9887 is really nice, and the P800prs is like new (as a matter of fact, i think it is new!)

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
Lots of PM's because no one knows the price of the items. Add prices and shipping terms in the original post now.

EDIT: Sorry about your truck and you seem like a nice guy, but rules is rules.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lots of PMs is a good thing. thats how business should be handled. ive had a rough day, you know damn well i would have added details first thing in the A.M. JEEZ.... your more than welcome to check all my other couple hundred for sale threads if you would like to see how i usually conduct myself. this one is a little different. im between a rock and hard spot, and pressed for time.

all prices include shipping in the 48. and it may take me up to 5 days to ship if i sell alot of stuff at once. my packing is serious stuff and takes time and materials. i dont have alot of either right now. but my items are legit, and so is my rep! offers are welcome, and international shipping is okay at the buyers expense!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.