DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is it just me? Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead...on and on. Lots of stuff getting better on Netflix than in the theater.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Can't agree with this. I think tv is oretty bad. Bad enough that I hardly ever watch anymore aside from sports. But that's probably because of all the damn commercials and now so much the actual shows. I think the movies are getting a lot better so I'd rather watch those.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
There are some good shows on tv. I never get wrapped up in series shows. They kind where if you miss one you're screwed. On the other hand, i'm quite horrified by the other mindless garbage on tv. America's next top model, 16 and pregnant, Dancing with the stars, How do I look, Anything to do with being a superficial whore, Any show about jersey....Just to name a few. God help people who are all about those values.

Oh, and I can't forget these reality shows. Ax men, swamp people, duck dynasty, and the like. Why do the commercials for these shows always feature a bunch of hillbilly assholes yelling at and pushing each other? God help these people too. Rant over.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are some good shows on tv. I never get wrapped up in series shows. They kind where if you miss one you're screwed. On the other hand, i'm quite horrified by the other mindless garbage on tv. America's next top model, 16 and pregnant, Dancing with the stars, How do I look, Anything to do with being a superficial whore, Any show about jersey....Just to name a few. God help people who are all about those values.

Oh, and I can't forget these reality shows. Ax men, swamp people, duck dynasty, and the like. Why do the commercials for these shows always feature a bunch of hillbilly assholes yelling at and pushing each other? God help these people too. Rant over.
I would get netflix if'n I was you. Skip commercials, watch shows in order and it keeps your place in the series. I wouldn't be able to dig these series if I didn't have control of them, you know?

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lost was before that. I'm pretty sure Lost was a serious game changer and justifiably. It was a very compelling story.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
We have a Roku HD with Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Instant Video.

They are starting to get more and more documentaries off the History channel as well. Great stuff there.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Anyone seen House of Cards on Netflix? I recommend it, but I also recommend that you don't take any of my recommendations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts