DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized after someone pointed it out I put IASCA when I meant MECA.

When does the next season start in Southern California?

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Well, Todd asked me if he could do one on Dec 10th at my place. I thought it would be a good time to do a meet as well.

So, I'd say somethings gonna happen then. :)

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I think we should organize a clinic the same day which might include the following:

* rta testing
* distortion testing
* time alignment methods and setup

I could do the rta and give what I know for time alignment, and I believe George would love to bring his cool omnimic system as well. Any other volunteers for this would be welcome of course.

we could have a signup or something and call guys out thru the day. I think it would be helpful to newer members or guys just starting out. I definitely don't know everything, but I know enough to give some help :)

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
^^ called you....vm :rolleyes:

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
JT,

So far I haven't seen anything posted on MECA or this site.
yeah, it was tentative. but, I said ok, so if it happens, great. I think it will be cool to have a meet at the same time. Those who want to, can compete, others can watch the process.

Jim's idea is great, too! sounds like a great day!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Man I'd like to meet, but that's what I said the last time, and the time before, and then the one before that too...

I think you guys need more events to fit my schedule:D

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would love to have someone who is experienced with TA help me out. I tinker with it and tinker, but cant really tell the difference.

·
Registered
437 Posts
great another meet!

I will try to talk the wife (and kid) into showing up.

As usual let us know what needs to be brought..

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Did you get the 430 dialed in yet?
Kind of. Got the passenger side sealed and enclosed. Ran out of sunlight for the driver's side and with it getting dark so quick I have to wait till next weekend. Starting to lower the high pass until I can see visible excursion. Down to 310hz and nothing. I figure I'll stop once I can see excursion.

You goin? Cool, maybe Ill have that deck sealed off by then and I can hear your completed system.
I'm going to try my best. Unless something comes up (like I get lazy and don't do my timing belt next week) I'll be there. Looking forward to hearing those 12s with everything sealed up.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I SWEAR I'm gonna make one of these meets soon. If Dec 10th is the date all my stuff should be done and properly broken in....lol

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Since George has not chimed in whether he is interested in helping with the clinics, I purchased the omnimic :) We got this :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts