DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I got my RE subs from Ikesound, but it was a little bit of a hassle. Worked out fine but just took longer than expected since they didn't tell me til 3 or 4 days later that they were backordered. Their price was good at the time, I haven't priced them lately.

·
Registered
17 Posts
they have a dealer locater on thier site...i found a couple by me i wanna check out....since there really arent any online dealers...how are the prices for RE audio?

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Woofersetc is authorized.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
ebay is the cheapest place I have seen

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Beware, some shallow subs are vaporware.

They live in the same dimension as the MS8.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well I work at an authourized RE dealer, if you guys are looking for something just let me know. We have 4-6 of each of the SL 10's and 12's, and have alot of the SE 12's. I'll have to check with my rep, but I should be able to sell you guys product from an authorized dealer. BTW how do I get people to reply to my thread that I have posted? I made one earlier and 25 times it has been looked at and not one responce, whats up with that?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I work at an authourized RE dealer, if you guys are looking for something just let me know. We have 4-6 of each of the SL 10's and 12's, and have alot of the SE 12's. I'll have to check with my rep, but I should be able to sell you guys product from an authorized dealer. BTW how do I get people to reply to my thread that I have posted? I made one earlier and 25 times it has been looked at and not one responce, whats up with that?
can you get me a price on the SL12? Thanks

·
Registered
754 Posts
BeatsDownLow I will let him know about that for sure. He will not be happy about it I can tell you that. But I will let you guys know about pricing tomorrow. And I'll see if there is a dealer in your area (St. Louis).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts