DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my old school zapco reference 1100.1 amp came in today and I realized that there are no RCA outs on it, instead the zapco "symbilink" input.. I searched around and I found that you can still run RCA's to the amp with the use of a symbilink to RCA adapter, which i found on zapco's website. Zapco - Symbilink Cables

I already have the RCA's ran, and I'm wondering where I could puck up an adapter, a female RCA to male symbilink? $42 for an adapter is absolutely eye-gouging, especially since the amp was $180.. any idea where i can find the adapter? The individual that sold me the amp suggested I get the line driver instead of the adapter because it will give me up to a 16v out, which would be a much better option. what say all of you?

I'm also looking for a volume control knob, and that's on their website too for $89- what the hell?? where can i find these two items for less?

thanks ahead of time!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm also looking for a volume control knob, and that's on their website too for $89- what the hell?? where can i find these two items for less?

thanks ahead of time!
I was looking into a volume knob also for a DC500.1. The volume knob alone will not work. You will also need the SLB-U.P for it to work.

You should post a WTB in the classified. I am sure someone would have these.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anthony of DIYMA hooked me up with everything I needed. One of the nicest coolest dudes I've met so far- we chatted for a couple hours and he was really chill. Thanks so much Anthony! I've been taking pictures of my install as it progresses, once it's done I'll post pictures

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Anthony of DIYMA hooked me up with everything I needed. One of the nicest coolest dudes I've met so far- we chatted for a couple hours and he was really chill. Thanks so much Anthony! I've been taking pictures of my install as it progresses, once it's done I'll post pictures
Glad I could help Sean.
It was a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for listen to me chatter for half the afternoon.

ANT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts