DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am running an active 4 way system. I have two 4 channel amplifiers installed in my car.

1. Addzest APA4200G (CLASS A)
2. DIAMOND AUDIO D5 600.4 (CLASS AB)

My tweeters are running on Addzest and midbass are running on Diamond Audio. I am left with 2 channels each for midrange. Which one should i go for best vocals and harmonics?

Many Regards and Thanks in Advance !

Attachments

· Registered
1,902 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am running an active 4 way system. I have two 4 channel amplifiers installed in my car.

1. Addzest APA4200G (CLASS A)
2. DIAMOND AUDIO D5 600.4 (CLASS AB)

My tweeters are running on Addzest and midbass are running on Diamond Audio. I am left with 2 channels each for midrange. Which one should i go for best vocals and harmonics?

Many Regards and Thanks in Advance !
Show us the guts and I’ll tell you. LOL

BUT miniSQ is right, easy way is to just listen.

some people like certain things… I’m not a fan of Mosconi and Brax amps myself… They are very precise and almost analytical sounding… I like a warmer more natural sounding amp with bipolar transistors instead of mosfets in the output section, but some people are quite the opposite.

· Registered
18 Posts
I think without a doubt Addzest APA4200G, I understand that this is Clarion. For mid-range speakers do not need a lot of power 50 watts is enough for them. But the detail in the sound of the midrange is very important, which this amplifier will fully provide.

· Registered
2016 Subaru Impreza Hatch.. Audison Thesis 3-way active, Soundigial GanFet, ESX Q1000.1, C12XL
417 Posts
I think without a doubt Addzest APA4200G, I understand that this is Clarion. For mid-range speakers do not need a lot of power 50 watts is enough for them. But the detail in the sound of the midrange is very important, which this amplifier will fully provide.
Love to hear why you made that pick. I might learn something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.