DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a DIY 3 way but the Hertz XL 3 way is still on the table. Has anyone heard the HL70 midrange which is part of that set and the Scanspeak 10f? I'm curious as to how they compare. Their isn't a way for me to demo the 10f but I've read great things about it. I really enjoyed the Hertz MIDbass and tweeter. I know their is a price difference here as well. The Scan being quite a bit cheaper. Though price doesn't always represent quality. For a short time I will be running the set active off the Pioneer DEX-80PRS until I aquire a processor. Then I will run 4 way active likely with an IDMAX V4 or a JL W6 for subs.

I might as well ask this too. As part of the DIY set I'm considering the Exodus Anarchy MIDbass. How difficult are these to put in doors? They would be installed in a 2007 Accord.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Check out this build. He was able to install Dynaudio MW172 in the doors which I think are larger than the Anarchys.

http://diymobileaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168575

Also check out ShawnK's build for some Accord hotness. As an Accord owner I follow those and Hoptologist's build.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check out this build. He was able to install Dynaudio MW172 in the doors which I think are larger than the Anarchys.

2004 Accord sedan - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Also check out ShawnK's build for some Accord hotness. As an Accord owner I follow those and Hoptologist's build.
Thank you! I really don't want to have to do to much work to the door to get it in there but if I do I'm sure it will be worth it. It's cool to see the IDMAX v4 gettin some love. I'm considering a single IDMAX 15 in a sealed box. :D We shall see...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.