DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at some new RCAs. I am trying to find the best shielded cables. I hate noise, but who doesn't. I've narrowed it down to KnuKonceptz RCA Kables and GP Car Audio DH Labs Ultra HiFi RCA cables. GP Car Audio is considerable more expensive and look really nice, but do they reject noise better than the KnuKonceptz RCAs?

The Knus offer four different types of shielding. I like that they put the effort into noise rejection. I just really like the GP Car Audio RCAs. They are "heavily insulated with stranded cotton with a pure copper tinned braided shield" (the Knus are also tinned).

If noise was a big concern for you, which RCAs, of the two, would you choose...and why?

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
641 Posts
I can only speak to what I use, which is the KnuKonceptz Kristal Kable. I have had zero noise issues with it! However, The ends on this cable are super tight so you have to be careful when pulling them off from the AMP/DSP whatever, or you could damage the RCA jack.

·
Registered
859 Posts
A twisted pair with proper shielding are best for noise rejection. Many options out there.

Reactions: sprsonc

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
DH Labs is serious cable people. I would go for that one. And there is a Black friday special going on too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I needed coaxial from Headunit to DSP and went with the knukonceptz Kalrity. Connectors fit nice and tight. The plastic covering on the connectors aren’t the most aesthetically pleasing but at the price point they get the job done for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts