DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:any

Condition of all items:new, like new. must take small sealed box. run off 500rms amp @ 2ohms total load.

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
158 Posts
King Nothing on here has some JBL GTX8's he's looking to get rid of. They only need .2^ft sealed for a .707 alignment. A pair would work perfectly on 500 watts.

·
Registered
26 Posts
soundsplinter orphan 8

soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/52331-this-ship-has-sailed/

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
soundsplinter orphan 8

soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/52331-this-ship-has-sailed/

I actually have a bunch of the rubber gaskets for those around here somewhere.

are these better than a SA-8 I can get off ebay for $135

what is the difference in this and the EPIC 8 from TC ? any?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
got a couple infinity reference 8's...one brand new and the other opened to test for a couple hours.

I like them better than the JBL GTO's...lmnk if your interested

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a nice working 2100g sony I can trade towards a pair of 8's or a stout single 8. looking for something that needs little space.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Any interest in a pair of SWR823's?

I have a pair that I built a sealed enclosure for. 0.6cf total sealed for both subs. 1.5" baffle, built pretty stout. T-nuts, allen head cap screws. Not finished, bare MDF. Wired for a 2ohm final load. Subs were BNIB when I installed them, about 15 hours play time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts