DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who in here has EXPERIENCE with the VIBE Audio "LITE" amps (ARC ADUIO MINI CLONES )

Hello all, I have been doing alot of planning for the set up going into my S70. One thing I keep coming back to is giving up my search for a good clean RF
P450.4 or P850.4 to match my P550.2 and to picking up a 4 chan and mono VIBE and calling it a day. I am not trying to win any contests, I just want good, clean, loud music for my car. If it matters to anybody I am going to be running the following equipment in my 1998 Volvo S-70.

Kenwood DNX-7200 ( head unit )
Focal TN-47's ( tweeters )
Focal 6vs shallow mounts ( mid bass )
JL Audio 12w6 DVS ( sub )

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Who in here has EXPERIENCE with the VIBE Audio "LITE" amps (ARC ADUIO MINI CLONES

Anybody?? Bueller.....Bueller???

·
Registered
334 Posts
Re: Who in here has EXPERIENCE with the VIBE Audio "LITE" amps (ARC ADUIO MINI CLONES

Well i haven't used the Vibes, but the real deal Arc Audio minis are stellar performers imo. I had a 125.4 bridged to a Dynaudio 240gt set running passive and they flat out rocked! Dyns require power, and that little mini delivered!

Again, i can't comment on the Vibe, but the Arcs are amazing for the size!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Well i haven't used the Vibes, but the real deal Arc Audio minis are stellar performers imo. I had a 125.4 bridged to a Dynaudio 240gt set running passive and they flat out rocked! Dyns require power, and that little mini delivered!

Again, i can't comment on the Vibe, but the Arcs are amazing for the size!
Yeah I too have heard nothing but good things about the Arc Audio minis and that is why I want to know about these from people that have used them. I see them being bought and sold on the board all the time. From what I see I could very easily get a set of them for half or less what the mini's are going for.

·
Registered
5 Posts

i have used vibe amps for years now, and in my experience have incredible audio quaility, id recommend these amps to anyone. ive never tried the lite series, but id be surprised if theyve compromised on quality for the size. british audio produce these items, quality workmanship. cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts