DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Answer: I do!

Well we got in two sets of 3.16 components in and one with the upgraded 5.28 tweeter. Can't wait to get them installed. Looks wise they are beautiful. I wouldnt ecpect anything less. Well enough talk. On to pics! I will update this thread with my review on sound quality when we get them installed.

I know your Jelly... haha

·
2,103 Posts
Thanks Mark, Cinco and I are both excited about this. We're only a short drive from you if you ever wanna come check them out in person.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Banned
342 Posts
I just got delivere tuesday my 3s series mp as well.i will install mine saturday.

·
Administrator
17,749 Posts
Hey, I have some of those things. :D

·
2,103 Posts
As mentioned, we got in a set of 3.16 and a set of 3.16s components. The 3.16s will be going into my personal car, but the 3.16 will be going into a customer's car when he gets some time. He will be driving in from Denver, so hopefully we can get that worked out soon, I am anxious to hear them.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm plan on running 5 series speakers with the 7.28 tweeter in my silverado

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha. Too bad we picked up MP after I had purchased and installed my rainbow set-up for the tacoma. Oh well, my Silverado will just have to rock MP and Mosconi.

·
Administrator
17,749 Posts
There ya go. Well half way anyway. :)

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Send them to Erin for testing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
me me me!

I'm currently using the z tweeters, z mid range and the 7 series mid bass. These are driven by sinfoni amps (2 x 90.2 and 1 x 150.2)..

I've another friend who is running a pure z studio setup with 2 brax matrx x4 amps..

sounds heavenly... :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I would look at either Boss or Powerbass amps for Micro Precision. You should be set there!

:)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Very nice Z series equipment, and the Sinfoni install is just beautiful! Congrats on the install friend!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts