DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and would allow me to come listen to your 'pro setup'

I've listened to alot of good home audio setups, but never a real good car setup.

Ideally I'd like to listen to the pro's 2 ways, 3 ways, ribbons, subs, active, passive, different setups etc. But obviously, the chances are that I'll have to try all those setup myself to ever get to hear them personally.

As you can tell I am trying to learn all this DIYMA, and very soon trying my first install.

I live in Fort Collins.

I don't bite, unless you have a system that makes me wet myself. :)

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
I live in Aurora, but I wouldn't consider my system even close to "pro." But I'm running my system active with a Pioneer 880prs, Image Dynamics mids and subs, dayton tweeters, zuki and xenon amps. You are welcome to check it out anytime. I've got my subs IB, so you can hear what that's like. I am still learning how to tune, but you can hear what a 2way + sub system sounds like active, with time alignment.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YESYESYES!!!

I'd love to hear that setup. Never heard IB in a car, and I have always wanted to hear the zuki for all that hype, was just kicking myself for not knowing about the zuki when I was in vegas for spring break climbing in red rocks - but then i'd be $400 poorer for sure :)

whats your schedule like?

best regards

Bern

1 - 3 of 3 Posts