DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Re: WHO WANTS MY FUCKING MOD JOB

I officially resign. Who here thinks they can do a better job keeping threads where they belong and putting up with all the BULLSHIT that you all think doesnt happen? Im tired of listening to all you whiners. Grow up, its just the fuckign interwebz
No you are doing a great job at moving threads to their right full location (honestly no sarcasm), but i think thats were job description ends from my point of view. Just stick to that and you will be fine

·
Registered
556 Posts

If you don't like whining why do you want to be an IASCA Judge??? You are always going to deal with whiners when you are in the position of passing judgement.

I have never posted on this type of issue because I don't care about personalities on the internet that much, nor do I take the comments personal. Many can hide behind their keyboards and feel like they are more powerful than they really are.

If you don't like it you do need to get out. It is hard being PC all the time.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

Hmmm there are so many who think you suck around here and that you cant do the job... Wonder who will take it on and if they will do it better... doubtful.

I hope you don't quit and that people just grow up.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Two cents as a newb here, so take it or leave it, but as someone who has spent a fair amount of time on internet forums, I think what this place needs is way more heavy-handed moderation, not less. A huge percentage of what I see is retarded thread-shitting, stupid-ass slapfights, utterly contentless postcount whoring, and just general retardation. Which is a shame because there are so many really sharp people here with so much to share, but it seems to be getting really drowned out in all the noise. If I ran the place, I'd remove public display of postcounts, put a probation (temporary ban) system into effect, and get two or three mods going with near-free rein to use the shit out of it and slap probations on anyone making contentless posts or replies or engaging in retarded bickering. Repeat offenders get banned.

And no, I sure wouldn't want your job.

·
Registered
252 Posts

i find the OP's post ironic.

obviously not mature or dignified enough for the task at hand.

·
Registered
252 Posts

If you have a problem with someone you view as below you, why sink to their level and parade your instability? Could this not have been discussed with other moderators? Or in a thread with a hint of candor?

·
Registered
252 Posts

thats what Ive been trying to do since I got this fucking job. I want out. Just accept the fact that I resign and anser the damn question. Have a nice day:p
Okay, so PM Ant and conduct yourself with some maturity like you expect everyone else to do. People like YOU are the reason YOU failed.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts

I officially resign. Who here thinks they can do a better job keeping threads where they belong and putting up with all the BULLSHIT that you all think doesnt happen? Im tired of listening to all you whiners. Grow up, its just the fuckign interwebz
Better job than you? I don't think anyone here taking your job will be making a good decision.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

hard to find a replacement without advertising isnt it? Funny how you hguys still continue to try and "put me down" yet not many of you think you cna do my job better. Its always easy to point the finger isnt it? cowards.

Dave, you arent making yourself look good by trying to defend me. Havent you heard, I suck at life? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.