DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Another prospective that she needs to consider is the development of the first three kids and the options that close down for them due to to another sibling .
An excellent point that I've already explained to her. She claims that it won't be an issue becuz the older kids don't need her as much and they can carpool to their various activities. I told her that the kids will still need her for years to come and made a lot of the same points u did about the poor prospects for kids from large families. She wasn't convinced and just blew it off. Like I said, from a logical standpoint, there isn't even a debate. But maybe I can restate these ideas with a more emotional appeal.

This is one of those times I have to say.. I can't say anything without more data.
What else do u want to know? I can tell u that she's a great mom. She really enjoys it and I can understand why she wants another kid... but that still doesn't mean it's the right decision.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Okay bro. But.. You are not going to like my answer. No one will. Not even me. But the truth is better than a lie. And with solid man to man advice, it's never quite palatable.

My simple answer for your own FISCAL Long term benefit ONLY, Don't have them.

But life to a man is worthless unless you find your own life has meaning or purpose. A guy I know has a word for it. But most men simply live to serve as this gives you as a man the most long term purpose and happiness. But only if the top conditions are met that you have control of the family and household in the very traditional sense.

Women, and your wife, are your Burden. Make no mistake. You lose your job, she is gone. And so are the children and what you could have built with them. That building is the important part. Its what gives most men Agency in their lives. Or bluntly, purpose. A notion that all this bullshit that Fathers and husbands go through is worth something.

The real question you need to ask? Can I afford to lose it all? That's the only question you need to ask. The chances of your marriage lasting after your children reach adolescence age gets harder to do with women as children then become Valuable Bargaining chips for her or the state to be used against you should she see the opportunity to monkey branch.

In fact, having many children serves as a safeguard as each young child helps her reliance on you. The more kids she has, the less chances of her feeling that she can do better then you. Does this mean that you will have to work harder? Yes. Is that a problem for most Husbands? Only if you get ill or injured. Or do not have family support. In fact, she may understand that you can walk away at any time and wants to lock you down as well as it is women's Nature. Nature does not care what you and I or women strive for. Its just nature. First accept that and we can go on.

This very nature is important. Women by virtue are very competitive when it comes to resources. In fact, children are soft guarantee that the state or you will ensure she is taken care off. Children also tend to take care of their mothers and fathers as well. (Traditionally, but as been shown less of the case with white, black, and as of late more hispanic families)

Typically boys take care of their families where women are doing their own thing. If your family is not strong? Then it makes little sense to have female children as they can be more burdensome then a help in the modern west. With the failure of Young men as of late? The old safety net is no longer there for parents that reach old age.

Children are not for you per say. They are for her. Children for men are simply wonderful. Or they can be. But that's up to you, your wife, and your family and community. As of late? Unless you are Amish? You really have zero control over your kids. Or Families. Few know this. But the Amish have ZERO problems killing State workers, Police or anyone that interferes with thier way of life. Hence? No one FUcks with them. Not even Muslim families have that kind of pull.

Even Mormons can not stop others from destroying their own. Sad. But true.

If you are CERTAIN that the Children you already have are indeed yours---- And that you have the Ability to in fact raise them without state or outside negative influence such as having them be told they should start muff diving in Grade school, or learn about being a Flamer and the joys of deviant behavior at a young age like in Kindergarten, and you can ensure that they will be safe from Pedophiles, Molestation, and danger from others, Drug use, etc... Then you are only most of the way there.

as you might have noticed our children are under attack. the current age of sexual activity for girls today and boys is around 12 years old or less. are you ready to deal with that? because there is a whole host of other people's children that will be doing everything in their power to destroy yours. And including other religions other nationalities and other people who simply hates you for being who you are and I'm assuming here that you're white.

if you're Hispanic? still makes no difference. children today are taught to immediately jump into things and not only disrespect their families but also themselves and hurt themselves right out of the gate. young girls are being pushed into sexual activity younger and younger and younger in order to ensure that as they get older they have absolutely no ability to pair bond and therefore marriage prospects and a stable family are almost extinguished.

the amount of soy and estrogen products that young boys in tape by the time they're 10 years old has resulted in a 50% drop in testosterone in young men by the time they reach puberty compared to 50 to 70 years ago. also with that being a major factor, your unavailability due to you having to work extra hours to be able to support your family further disconnects you from being able to raise your own children.

I sure hope she doesn't plan to go to work, because if she does this is a recipe for disaster. remember women change over time due to hormones and other factors. Men however don't tend to change because we're just damn near stubborn. in fact....it would actually be in your best interest to keep her pregnant and with child as long as possible. Not only is a good for her body and her hormones but it also is good for her mental state.

that also means that it's a very good thing for you as well. Not only does she get to keep her youth longer but she's also able to go and keep up with you as well. in fact mothers who do have many children not only live longer but do in fact also show signs of being much more healthier if they do take care of themselves.

it's important that I should mention that if you see any warning signs or any red flags are alarms you should immediately disregard having any more children and prepare for the worst. again women subconsciously respect Alpha style men. And that also means that women respect men that disrespect them and don't give them what they want.

if you're going to go and have more children be sure that she knows that it is your choice not hers. Yes I know it's a stupid mind trick or mind f*** but unfortunately this is how a successful marriage works. You need to be a strong patriarch or a man that leads the family. women do not respect weakness and in fact neither do children.

it is my recommendation that if you do choose to have more children that you do have them in a neighborhood which absolutely only accept the most upper class of people inside of it. I know this sounds horrible but it's probably best as a white family to move someplace that has a higher capita of income and low "DiversitY" as they will Target your family being in a middle-class or Suburban majority liberal neighborhood.

black American families however have much larger problems due to the amount of focus that's placed upon them with the expectations being for young children to act as they are portrayed on television movies TV and media. you'll never hear anything about Thomas Soul for example. Or Neil (degryason) for some strange reason. it's actually best for black American families to grow up in isolation so they can be sheltered from the negative influence and the amount of victimization mentality that is placed on them from a very early age.

if you happen to be a part of a multiracial family, you have a completely different set of circumstances that you need to go ahead and deal with to protect your children. most families that are multiracial tend to be Christian. I'm going to let you right now know that right there is a big problem waiting. Most Christian churches have absolutely no intent to display the authority of a husband over his family. the absurdity of a minister preaching about family togetherness on a Sunday while handing out divorce papers on a Monday seems to be out of this world but has become a normal activity as of late even in the Catholic Church.

if you are a white family not a damn person on this Green Earth gives a f*** about you or your kids or your wife. the more successful you are raising your children and family the more you become a Target. In fact most of the main issues that husbands that are Caucasian happened to experience naturally come from other Caucasians due to jealousy greed or competition. you don't want to be the single Ford truck at a Dodge dealership for example. Its just how it is since it became acceptable to demonize those who raise their children conservatively..

as sad as it is today , your biggest problem is other women. it's well-known that women are very jealous of each other. And if they can they will destroy you just to go ahead and get to your wife or your children. Women are nasty creatures genetically. However that's why they were so successful as a human race. you need to be mindful as your family grows larger as basically other women who has of late as a growing majority or ending up literally with nothing to show for after 40 Years of riding the cock carousel. without strong support from church members for example that are very high up in save the judicial or legal system or the police, you are expecting a whole hell of issues that you may have to deal with and unfortunately can jeopardize your children as your family grows larger.

there are a whole host of other things but I sure hope you're able to not put them in public school this is probably the most important thing that you can do to ensure the success of your family. sure private schools are full of weirdos too No Doubt. the benefit mean that those families that send their children to those schools care more about their social etiquette and opinions of others and therefore rain in their children accordingly from bad behavior.

if you can keep your family around people who have traditional and conservative family values and responsibilities, you should be just fine.

I also am going to caution you that you should not have children over the age of 35 unless she has been pushing a few out every year or so. the risk of things like Downy babies and autism significantly climb as women get older.

ON to the good part...About time..

women who do tend to have a lot of children in fact can remain fertile way up until they're 45 years old. Another great thing is that they're able to maintain their youth as well. That means her pussy CAN be tighter boobs are nicer and quite honestly your life is a lot better since she is just simply more happier as she is doing her body is rewarding her for doing her biological function.

women who have many children often look young way into their 60's. they also are a joy to be around hashtag not all//
the real benefit to you simply is that if you do have a lot of children, you tend to be able to have much more success in retiring safely and having help in your old age as you have more children that are willing to put the pressure on each other for taking care of their parents

women having a lot of children also encourages pair bonding with their mate so this is actually essential to you if you care about having a long-term relationship with your wife and children in this day and age.

as a former husband myself I will tell you that I Had No Greater Joy than seeing a very large family picture in my future. In fact one of the best things about being a dad was having a large family for me.
there's nothing quite as fun as drifting a minivan full of kids and hearing the laughter and the joy... of your wife screaming telling you to stop...it's just more exciting with a car full of children/

having a larger family today is actually a very positive thing for Caucasians especially since that's simply unheard of. In fact having a larger family almost guarantees you success today since everyone wants to see large family succeed.
strangely enough families with six children or more tend to have a more successful life as adults then families with only two children or two and a half as they say two fathers that have been Cucked. Make sure that its not you. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

I also wanted to tell you a little bit about our Lord and savior Corona Chan,.
man to man? Have as many as she wants.
and stock up on supplies.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Uuummm, wow! ^^^ :oops:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Okay bro. But.. You are not going to like my answer. No one will. Not even me. But the truth is better than a lie. And with solid man to man advice, it's never quite palatable.

But life to a man is worthless unless you find your own life has meaning or purpose. A guy I know has a word for it. But most men simply live to serve as this gives you as a man the most long term purpose and happiness. But only if the top conditions are met that you have control of the family and household in the very traditional sense.

Women, and your wife, are your Burden. Make no mistake. You lose your job, she is gone. And so are the children and what you could have built with them. That building is the important part. Its what gives most men Agency in their lives. Or bluntly, purpose. A notion that all this bullshit that Fathers and husbands go through is worth something.

The real question you need to ask? Can I afford to lose it all? That's the only question you need to ask. The chances of your marriage lasting after your children reach adolescence age gets harder to do with women as children then become Valuable Bargaining chips for her or the state to be used against you should she see the opportunity to monkey branch.

In fact, having many children serves as a safeguard as each young child helps her reliance on you. The more kids she has, the less chances of her feeling that she can do better then you. Does this mean that you will have to work harder? Yes. Is that a problem for most Husbands? Only if you get ill or injured. Or do not have family support. In fact, she may understand that you can walk away at any time and wants to lock you down as well as it is women's Nature. Nature does not care what you and I or women strive for. Its just nature. First accept that and we can go on.

This very nature is important. Women by virtue are very competitive when it comes to resources. In fact, children are soft guarantee that the state or you will ensure she is taken care off. Children also tend to take care of their mothers and fathers as well. (Traditionally, but as been shown less of the case with white, black, and as of late more hispanic families)

Typically boys take care of their families where women are doing their own thing. If your family is not strong? Then it makes little sense to have female children as they can be more burdensome then a help in the modern west. With the failure of Young men as of late? The old safety net is no longer there for parents that reach old age.

Children are not for you per say. They are for her. Children for men are simply wonderful. Or they can be. But that's up to you, your wife, and your family and community. As of late? Unless you are Amish? You really have zero control over your kids. Or Families. Few know this. But the Amish have ZERO problems killing State workers, Police or anyone that interferes with thier way of life. Hence? No one FUcks with them. Not even Muslim families have that kind of pull.

If you are CERTAIN that the Children you already have are indeed yours---- And that you have the Ability to in fact raise them without state or outside negative influence such as having them be told they should start muff diving in Grade school, or learn about being a Flamer and the joys of deviant behavior at a young age like in Kindergarten, and you can ensure that they will be safe from Pedophiles, Molestation, and danger from others, Drug use, etc... Then you are only most of the way there.

as you might have noticed our children are under attack. the current age of sexual activity for girls today and boys is around 12 years old or less. are you ready to deal with that? because there is a whole host of other people's children that will be doing everything in their power to destroy yours. And including other religions other nationalities and other people who simply hates you for being who you are and I'm assuming here that you're white.

if you're Hispanic? still makes no difference. children today are taught to immediately jump into things and not only disrespect their families but also themselves and hurt themselves right out of the gate. young girls are being pushed into sexual activity younger and younger and younger in order to ensure that as they get older they have absolutely no ability to pair bond and therefore marriage prospects and a stable family are almost extinguished.

the amount of soy and estrogen products that young boys in tape by the time they're 10 years old has resulted in a 50% drop in testosterone in young men by the time they reach puberty compared to 50 to 70 years ago. also with that being a major factor, your unavailability due to you having to work extra hours to be able to support your family further disconnects you from being able to raise your own children.

I sure hope she doesn't plan to go to work, because if she does this is a recipe for disaster. remember women change over time due to hormones and other factors. Men however don't tend to change because we're just damn near stubborn. in fact....it would actually be in your best interest to keep her pregnant and with child as long as possible. Not only is a good for her body and her hormones but it also is good for her mental state.

that also means that it's a very good thing for you as well. Not only does she get to keep her youth longer but she's also able to go and keep up with you as well. in fact mothers who do have many children not only live longer but do in fact also show signs of being much more healthier if they do take care of themselves.

it's important that I should mention that if you see any warning signs or any red flags are alarms you should immediately disregard having any more children and prepare for the worst. again women subconsciously respect Alpha style men. And that also means that women respect men that disrespect them and don't give them what they want.

if you're going to go and have more children be sure that she knows that it is your choice not hers. Yes I know it's a stupid mind trick or mind f*** but unfortunately this is how a successful marriage works. You need to be a strong patriarch or a man that leads the family. women do not respect weakness and in fact neither do children.

it is my recommendation that if you do choose to have more children that you do have them in a neighborhood which absolutely only accept the most upper class of people inside of it. I know this sounds horrible but it's probably best as a white family to move someplace that has a higher capita of income and low "DiversitY" as they will Target your family being in a middle-class or Suburban majority liberal neighborhood.

black American families however have much larger problems due to the amount of focus that's placed upon them with the expectations being for young children to act as they are portrayed on television movies TV and media. you'll never hear anything about Thomas Soul for example. Or Neil (degryason) for some strange reason. it's actually best for black American families to grow up in isolation so they can be sheltered from the negative influence and the amount of victimization mentality that is placed on them from a very early age.

if you happen to be a part of a multiracial family, you have a completely different set of circumstances that you need to go ahead and deal with to protect your children. most families that are multiracial tend to be Christian. I'm going to let you right now know that right there is a big problem waiting. Most Christian churches have absolutely no intent to display the authority of a husband over his family. the absurdity of a minister preaching about family togetherness on a Sunday while handing out divorce papers on a Monday seems to be out of this world but has become a normal activity as of late even in the Catholic Church.

if you are a white family not a damn person on this Green Earth gives a f*** about you or your kids or your wife. the more successful you are raising your children and family the more you become a Target. In fact most of the main issues that husbands that are Caucasian happened to experience naturally come from other Caucasians due to jealousy greed or competition. you don't want to be the single Ford truck at a Dodge dealership for example. Its just how it is since it became acceptable to demonize those who raise their children conservatively..

as sad as it is today , your biggest problem is other women. it's well-known that women are very jealous of each other. And if they can they will destroy you just to go ahead and get to your wife or your children. Women are nasty creatures genetically. However that's why they were so successful as a human race. you need to be mindful as your family grows larger as basically other women who has of late as a growing majority or ending up literally with nothing to show for after 40 Years of riding the cock carousel. without strong support from church members for example that are very high up in save the judicial or legal system or the police, you are expecting a whole hell of issues that you may have to deal with and unfortunately can jeopardize your children as your family grows larger.

there are a whole host of other things but I sure hope you're able to not put them in public school this is probably the most important thing that you can do to ensure the success of your family. sure private schools are full of weirdos too No Doubt. the benefit mean that those families that send their children to those schools care more about their social etiquette and opinions of others and therefore rain in their children accordingly from bad behavior.

if you can keep your family around people who have traditional and conservative family values and responsibilities, you should be just fine.

I also am going to caution you that you should not have children over the age of 35 unless she has been pushing a few out every year or so. the risk of things like Downy babies and autism significantly climb as women get older.

women who do tend to have a lot of children in fact can remain fertile way up until they're 45 years old. Another great thing is that they're able to maintain their youth as well. That means her pussy CAN be tighter boobs are nicer and quite honestly your life is a lot better since she is just simply more happier as she is doing her body is rewarding her for doing her biological function.

women who have many children often look young way into their 60's. they also are a joy to be around hashtag not all//
the real benefit to you simply is that if you do have a lot of children, you tend to be able to have much more success in retiring safely and having help in your old age as you have more children that are willing to put the pressure on each other for taking care of their parents

women having a lot of children also encourages pair bonding with their mate so this is actually essential to you if you care about having a long-term relationship with your wife and children in this day and age.

as a former husband myself I will tell you that I Had No Greater Joy than seeing a very large family picture in my future. In fact one of the best things about being a dad was having a large family for me.
there's nothing quite as fun as drifting a minivan full of kids and hearing the laughter and the joy... of your wife screaming telling you to stop...it's just more exciting with a car full of children/

having a larger family today is actually a very positive thing for Caucasians especially since that's simply unheard of. In fact having a larger family almost guarantees you success today since everyone wants to see large family succeed.
strangely enough families with six children or more tend to have a more successful life as adults then families with only two children or two and a half as they say two fathers that have been Cucked. Make sure that its not you. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

That is all dandy if the woman abides.
However the tide changed in the 1900s.
Women's sufferage
Roses the riveter in WWII
Women's lib
Etc.

So the trick seems to be to find an old school woman?
I have no problem with the post, and where the their yearning is conscious or subconscious you are probably right most of time.

But the rest of the lady folk may not look back fondly on the biblical times when women were regarded slightly better than animals, and for that demographic the chattel life approach may not work.
Or is it a more modern variant like "Handmaids Tale"?

·
Registered
767 Posts
I warned you.. I think Robin Williams said it best. And Engineer must have been in charge to put a recreation center next to a waste processing facility.

I would hear stories of other Military guys and I all thought they were nuts. But as time went by? Saw what was going on first hand. Helping people move out of their houses. Seeing their kids deistorys. Dead. Etc? Seeing them in Family court? Along with my OWN experience? Twice.... Its been an eye opener.

There are days, I wish I could go back to the Mindset that you 2 people would just fall in love. In fact? Weird enough? Only gay men can do that. The Greek have a classification system on the kinds of love. The love that a man express is a selfless kind of love. So Gay men are really the only ones that can do that. The exception being.. slightly Autistic women. They are the Genetic dead end in the past. And going forward, are the most desirable women out there. But again.. Unicorns.

THis goes into something called Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. This is further solidified by women only being able to reach the 3rd stage of morality while men have 6 stages they are CAPABLE of going too.

Kolberg along with his Pupil also came up with the same. (a Men and women team) to the same conclusion. It's actually the very basis of Human development. Practices in economics also expand on this as well. Its not junk science. But I have never been a fan of the Shrinks.

Some people are spooked by the Race crap. Don't be. Culture and values do not have a race. Its just some stupid swing that the Brain Heads at think tanks want to get funding for. When you take away a person's Vision, you get the ideal Blind comparison when Sex, race, etc are taken into account. Just like its harder to get Bone Marrow if you are a one off, same thing with Custom parts for a Jaguar xj200. There are just simply not many of them around.

As a Man, you got to work on facts. Not feelings. Strangely enough? Men are more sensitive to emotion and experience them more intensely due to our wiring them women. Odd. But true. This is shown as how men build monuments to women and men alike. Women don't often spend their money or time on these things. And prefer others do this for them.

We have all heard the saying "Women Like bad boys". This holds true. Problems arise as you begin to understand that in order to have stability in a family, that requires order. Well. Humans are MESSY. Hence the push for religion to provide order and stability for a society as Governments were simply ill equipped to offer the same in the past.

If you look back in time to Greece. ROme. Mesopotamia, and other time periods, you will see that decadence leads to folly over our human history. It always starts with women's liberation or voting. Again. Women don't fight wars. Men do.
So if you place both women and men on the same table, you start to understand why things fall apart when women are placed in charge.

This has been apparent in the Chorna VIrus scare as women have been shown on TV breaking down when having to deal with patients who have been infected. Or the fear of being infected to treat those that are.

It also is a tell tale sign when you look at places like Sweden. And generally in Europe where it has been a DISASTER. You have women Holding signs about refugees welcome, and then being raped and killed shortly after doing so. Its not a fun time to really be honest about what is going on. And its WAY to deep to get into here. Its just simply not the place for an intellectual discussion on the topic and is in Bad form. Distasteful as it may be, reality does not care. Its just how it is. This is further explained by in WWII as Droves of French women had their heads shaved for colluding with German soldiers, vs the French men being executed. Men are simply put to a higher standard of responsibility of actions.

You hear things today like a Man drought as plenty of articles have been published on the topic. Again. Its not a pretty picture. Its one of the main reasons for the PUSH to UBI before you simply get to the point of collapse as Venezuela. Hyperinflation etc. Mostly due to people being stupid. But also... Stupid people vote. People think money is free. And men will simply go along and deal with it.

For the FIRST time since 1898-1920's, Men are no longer so keen on having to serve up their lives for the state. In fact, During WWII, if you ever read Turnings Autobiography written by another fellow mathematician, he states that it was his duty to get married. He was in fact going to, but backed out for some obvious reasons...
But it was more a thing to do for society to have children and get married. This was expected of both men and women.

Tesla also wrote about this way way back.

The article from his point of view from the time happened to hit a sour note of women trying to out compete men. Well. TOday.. We have this.

THat's MMA fighter Brents. After her MMA fight with Fallon Fox.

That's what Tesla was talking about. But as of late? Its just a Taboo subject to talk about.

Its not helping seeing Ads like this all over. And yea. THis is a real Billboard in a major city in the U.K.

THIS IS NOT 4CHAN.
THIS IS REAL LIFE YO!

From an average divorce rate that states 80% in places like Japan, (and that is PER YEAR...)
TO the USA, that the Average is hovering at about 60% (and that's only due to taking longer then a year)

The Average rate over a 20 year period is actually about 82% of Marriages in the USA alone end up in divorce.
The real rate for men being able to even see their children is not worth mentioning. As the Family courts have been doing just about anything possible to make more money so men stay in court fighting for Time with their kids.

Its just not a ROSEY time right now. So if you have them. Enjoy them. And protect your family at ALL COSTS.

From Hollyweird, to Normal men like Kash Jackson, a Sailor who Ran for Governor, same thing all over. He still can't see his kids or even TALK to them on the phone. No kidding.

Let alone Terrence Popp.

Good luck gentlemen. Its a War zone out there.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Compromise, foster kids.

I'm getting to the age where I genuinely like little ones, but don't want to deal with a teenager when I'm in my 60's. My gf feels the same way, fortunately. We have shelved the conversation until she finishes her PhD.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have mostly read all of the posts, kind of skimmed some of the longer rants. Here is the way I see it:

1. Your original agreement was three kids if and only if the first two were the same sex.
  2. The original agreement was not honored.
  3. You have already sacrificed above and beyond to make her happy when she dishonored the original agreement.
  4. Thus it is unfair of her to ask you for another child.
My advice, talk to a lawyer, a marriage counselor and a medical doctor. Find out what you need to do to protect yourself if a divorce comes, find a way to stay married and work through the problems (every divorced couple I know regrets it), and get yourself fixed so that you will not be guilted into fathering more children. If I had a time machine I would lend it to you so that you could get fixed after the third child while your wife was still content with three.

Never forget this one thing: Women like to complain about their reproductive rights. They have far more reproductive rights then men do. The instant your seed leaves your body you have ZERO reproductive rights. Plant your seed with care.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Compromise, foster kids.
I don't see that as being a compromise. Many of my objections to having more kids would also apply to foster kids.

Your original agreement was three kids if and only if the first two were the same sex.
  1. The original agreement was not honored.
  2. You have already sacrificed above and beyond to make her happy when she dishonored the original agreement.
  3. Thus it is unfair of her to ask you for another child.
As I said, from a logic standpoint, there isn't even a debate. Her arguments are purely emotional, and she knows that won't have much influence on me.

But a few things have happened since I originally posted. 1st, since this is almost purely an emotional issue, I tried an emotional approach. I asked her to imagine a scenario where I really wanted a specific job even though it paid a lot less, we'd have to move into a smaller house, I'd have to work more hours, etc -- basically I tried to create an equivalent scenario where our roles were reversed. That seemed to hit home w/ her.

Also, 1 of her good friends (who is pregnant w/ her 4th) has to stay in the hospital on bedrest for 6-8wks so she doesn't lose the baby. And a pair of 6-month-old twins that we know were recently in the hospital for the flu. Our 2.5yr old also got it, although she didn't have to go to the hospital. I think those incidents have served to remind her that there are some pretty scary downsides to having kids. She hasn't even mentioned having another kid in a couple weeks. So she seems to have backed off from the idea, at least for now...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Of course it`s a big decidion and both parens have to listen to each other, but I know a couple where mother didn`t want the third kid, but when the kid appeared she became thousand times happier than before. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
I asked her to imagine a scenario where I really wanted a specific job even though it paid a lot less, we'd have to move into a smaller house, I'd have to work more hours, etc -- basically I tried to create an equivalent scenario where our roles were reversed. That seemed to hit home w/ her.
Stand firm.

·
Registered
582 Posts

Head is spinning.

·
Registered
582 Posts

Great reading though.??

21 - 34 of 34 Posts