DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Morel Hybrid 602 components that I was originally going to put into my Genesis G80 with no rear fill but replaced that car with a Hyundai Palisade. Given the size of the new car I think rear fill is a must. So I’m considering Morel Maximo Ultra 602 coax speakers to pair with my components. They will be powered by a HAT U5A along with my IDMax 12. Will they pair well?

· Registered
1,157 Posts
I have Morel Hybrid 602 components that I was originally going to put into my Genesis G80 with no rear fill but replaced that car with a Hyundai Palisade. Given the size of the new car I think rear fill is a must. So I’m considering Morel Maximo Ultra 602 coax speakers to pair with my components. They will be powered by a HAT U5A along with my IDMax 12. Will they pair well?
I just bought the morel ultra 402 from crutchfield to use as a center next to my HAT L3pro’s. Let me tell you, they sound like AM radio compared to the HAT’s. Huge disappointment. I’m sending them back.

Reactions: 420tabbycat

· Registered
1,157 Posts
Those seem a bit excessive for rear fill. I’m happy with the components I have. Any other suggestions?
Oops - I forgot this was for rear fill. In that case - anything will do you would think. My L3’s are up front where it’s gotta be sq. Those morels should be fine in the back .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.